Dear Santa collection + a set of templates are in the 50% off specials category this week. You can buy the collection elements, papers, printable pocket cards, stamps, alpha and the templates half the price today only. Swipe left to see the collection in details and shop with the link in bio. #sahindesigns ⠀
Wanna make your Traveler's Notebook layout a bit faster but give the impression of a complex design?⠀
Today on the blog, Marsha shows you how you can do that by using some cut files. Easy peasy! Come checkout her article "How to create a quick and easy traveler's notebook layout using a digital cut file" on the blog. Link in bio. #sahindesigns ⠀
Holiday season wallpapers are here! Go to my stories and take screenshot of these images. 👆🏼Then set them as a phone background in your phone. Hope you like them! And tag your friends in the comments if you think they’d appreciate such freebies. #sahindesigns ⠀
I was asked to be a guest designer on the Facebook page For the Love of Pretty Paper. They have been doing Scrappy Olympics all month long. Here’s info about today’s challenge: **SCRAPPY WINTER OLYMPICS ~ EVENT 12: SPEED SKATING** Speed skating is a competitive form of ice skating in which the competitors race each other in travelling a certain distance on skates. Types of speed skating are long track speed skating, short track speed skating, and marathon speed skating.
We'd like you to go the distance on this one. Your challenge is to include a technique that takes time. That could be fussy cutting, hand sewing or stamping a background. Anything that requires a little patience.
Our Guest Designers for this event are Lauren & Niki. Thank you ladies, for your beautiful pages.
Please upload your layout to the album by midnight on Sunday 6th January to be in with a chance of winning a Bronze, Silver or Gold Medal & prize.
- We ask that all entries are new layouts created for the event.
- All entries must meet the event criteria.
- Layouts can be any size but no smaller than a double page of a travellers notebook. Approx 6x6 inches.
- Events cannot be combined. If you create a layout that includes more than one event, you must select one event to enter it into.
- Layouts will need to be added to the corresponding event album to be considered an entry by midnight on Sunday 6th January 2019. #fortheloveofprettypaper#scrapbook#scrapbooklayout#scrapbooking#papercrafting#gettingscrappy#papercraftingaddict#papercraft#octoberafternoon#octoberafternoonpaper