A few reasons guys/girls like girls:
1. They always smell good, even if it's just shampoo
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on your shoulder
3. The ease in which they fit into your arms
4. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world
5. The way they take hours to dress, but in the end it's all worthwhile
6. Because they are always warm, even when it's minus thirty degrees outside
7. The way they look good no matter what they wear
8. How cute they are when they argue
9. The way their hand always finds yours
10. The way they smile
11. The way they kiss you when you do something nice for them
12. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you"
13. Actually, just the way they kiss you
14. The way they fall into your arms when they cry
15. The way they apologize for crying over something silly
16. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt
17. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it)
18. The way they say "I miss you"
19. The way you miss them
20. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt them anymore
( ~ tw ) some rules:
1. Don’t shut down. You have to feel pain because once you turn it off, you can’t get it back. And then you’re left prying open your veins and breaking your bones, drowning in vodka, choking on pills, bleeding out, swallowing cigarettes, fucking boys who rip your heart out of your chest and slam it against the wall and then smile at you like you’re the prettiest thing in the room. It turns out that feeling nothing feels worse than anything else.
2. Cut him out of your life. It doesn’t matter how many times he called you beautiful and told you he loved you. I know he was a sweet guy but he’s not the same person anymore. He hurt you. He doesn’t deserve to occupy a thought in your head let alone drown you in your own tears. I know you loved him. Maybe you always will. But if you want to stay alive, you’ve got to let him go. Delete your old texts with him because baby I swear to god you will read over all the “I love you’s” and “baby girl’s” and you will crack your ribs with them.
3. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay slide down a wall in tears at three in the morning aching and screaming. If you want to sit on your bedroom floor with your head buried in your knees, tears spilling out of your eyes and filling the room up to your waist, do it. It doesn’t make you weak. You could never be weak. You’re alive and that’s the hardest thing to be. I’m so proud of you. Always.
4. Don’t do anything you’re uncomfortable with. When you’re at a party and you’re sitting next to a boy who’s words are dripping with cheap alcohol and he’s grabbing your thigh and spitting liquor down your neck in sloppy kisses, push him off you. You don’t owe him anything. You’re not being mean or hurting his feelings. If you’re not okay, leave.
5. Don’t hurt yourself. If you think you feel shitty now, imagine how terrible you’re going to feel when you accidentally cut too deep and you feel your life spilling out of your wrists. I know you want to get rid of him and the heartbreak he left behind. I know you want to get rid of the numbness and the headaches and the shaky hands. I know you want to get rid of the pain.
Though it's no secret that I want to Crucio the ending of "What If It's Us" into oblivion, I totally love and adore the rest of this beautiful novel. Ben and Arthur are by far one of my all time favorite OTP's!! 😍🏳️🌈 Becky and Adam deserve to win this award! Love you both!❤