❌ATTENTION FINE HAIR PEEPS❌ Hair Extensions don’t always have to be in the back or the bottom of your hair!! Got skinny BANGS aka spaghetti strand bangs?!? Need more? Get you some “FILLERS”....and be BANGIN 🔥🔫 🤟🏼BEFORE 🔝 AFTER ⤵️ #microbonds Color: @goldwellus Extensions: @babe_hair
I’ll tell ya what I want, what I really, really want! COOKIE DOUGH!
@getunbaked just opened in Old Town Scottsdale and has ten flavors of scoopable yummy cookie dough (vegan & gluten-free options too), house made ice cream w/toppings, incredible cookies, house made chocolate milk and more! Mix or match the cookie dough and ice cream and it’s cool to be a kid again! Swipe for yumminess
Only Quality People. “OQP”
All I got time for.
Much needed bro date with my brother in arms @jasonsani
Beyond grateful our paths crossed.
Talkin dreams, goals, lessons and motivation only when we get together. Big things my guy. Let’s go!!!
First Yoga to get our mind right @modern_yoga_scottsdale thank you @courtney_yoga 🙏🏾
Then a little recovery at @balunsdaz
Thanks for having us. Def be back.
Finished with lunch at Farm & Craft in old town and some real talk. Helping each other stay motivated to share and help all those that vibe with us. 🖖🏾💙
How I'm organized:
1) I make sure to always confirm my clients for the following week. Or if you know someone that always reschedule, try to reach out to them and don't assume that they are coming. This will help reduce cancellations.
2) having fresh towels for the day. I do mine daily. Starting your day with clean towels and not hurrying to do a load of laundry before your client arrive.
3) know your color/product inventory. Make sure you have extra for retail. The last thing you want is to miss out on a sale.
4) keeping your room clean before you leave. So it's ready for the next day.
5) clean out products that you haven't used. Take home unnecessary tools you don't use. If you haven't touched that curling iron or clippers in 6 months, chances are you won't.
6) organize your color drawers. Label everything so it's easy to read and easy to grab.
7) update and organize your client's info and color formula. (This is one of my goal for 2018, is to update everyones info. please help me when you come in, if I don't remember 😉).