It’s so sad how people join the gym show up a few times and they done!!! What’s wrong with this picture 😫😏? You join the gym get a membership , you welcome everyday, why aren’t you there?
Everything is available to you but yet very few stay consistent and reach their goals 😫😫😫 !
As an ex gym member I’ll tell you what the deal is!
First you got to get there, in some cases drag the kids 👩👩👦with you😱, then you’ll be on your own unless you go for a group class, or you pay a personal trainer some big bucks, you need about 1:30 to 2:00 hours to workout, then you got to get home!
Besides that you invite a friend or family member to go with you 👨👩👧👦 and get nothing for it😏😏😏!
Now : Listen to this!
What if I told you! I can save you the travel time back and fourth, you’ll get the group classes , the personal trainer, no worries about the kids👌🏼, workout for 30 to 45 minutes, accountability , meal plan and more for LESS then your gym membership?
I guaranty you’ll be consistent🏋🏿♀️💪🥗!!!
Would you be willing to give it a try ?
And on top of that , if you share your experience with others you can get pay for that too👍🤑!
Let’s get started💪🥗🏋🏿♀️💃🏿
All levels are welcome 🤜
Group starting October22, 2018
Message me to give it a try 💓🥗👙🤑🧘♀️💕
29 år mellan den första och de två sista bilderna. 1989 var vårt lag från Helsingborgs Simsällskap snabbast i världen på 4x200 frisim. I helgen simmade tre av fyra Nordiska Mästerskapen, och en hejade på. Detta är en av anledningarna till att jag älskar masterssimning, att få träffa gamla kompisar! Still going strong 30 år senare!! #friendship#mastersswimming#pudelfrilla#olderandstronger
It’s kind of odd that it’s #mentalhealthawareness day and today I felt more mentally off balance than I have in a very long time. Here are some of the things that happened....and then there are some of the truths next to it.
1. I looked like crap today ⏩ a co-worker that I don’t talk to that often complimented my weight loss
2. I felt all over the place⏩I finished a major assignment for work and my first “wander to happiness” itinerary plan
3. A few students during my last class were completely off their normal behavior....am I actually a good teacher?⏩ this school year has already been filled with so many opportunities to help students & positive moments
4. My house is a mess⏩ the last two days my husband had done an insane amount of work around the house on his days off that I can’t even begin to explain how much it is appreciated
5. I’m feeling disconnected ⏩ the next 10 days are overloaded with spending time with so many important and loving people in my life.
6. My bank account isn’t what I want it to be ⏩ I just paid a HUGE chunk of my last credit card off and have been working so hard for that achievement
7. I missed my morning workout ⏩ I went to spin this evening...and I needed it more than my workout this morning. •I walked into spin actually angry & feeling a weight on my shoulder. I can’t tell you much of what the instructor said, but I can tell you my mind is so much clearer as I made this list during class to recognize the positives in my life outweigh a few negatives. Life is about ups and downs...but also about focusing on the good rather than the bad. Oh, and as i left feeling refreshed, Mark called to let me know he grabbed dinner and some wine for me. I am one lucky girl.....#mentalhealth#positivethinking#positivevibes#iamlucky#wellth#wellth#fitthick#pcos#girlswholift#vegetarian#olderandstronger#pcosjourney#weightwatchers#fitteacher#curvygirls#becauseitworks#runner#fitlife#healthylife#weightlossjourney#arbonne
The purple onion caught my attention today because things have been heavy for me lately. It was as if things were coming from all sorts of directions. My encounter with the purple onion was my reminder that whether I feel tossed, cut-up or whatever I still am #strong . Asking for help and sharing my truth, I am still strong.
I failed to mention that when talking to my mom, she said "well maybe the older the onion gets the stronger it becomes" I could have pulled off of 95 at that point and shouted—A) because that’s a word within itself and B) for my concern that I would be eating a bad onion lol!
The older we get the stronger we become! So my prayer today is for the #strength of the purple onion :0) #betransformed#keyin#unlock#live#olderandstronger
Welcome to my Instagram friends. This is like my home, a place we wear workout clothes, and be who we are. ⭐️ For those new here, my name is Lizette and I’m a teacher + health and fitness coach originally from Puerto Rico. ☀️ I empower women to be their best versions, to succeed in their journeys and to live happy, healthy lives. 💫
My current obsessions are 1. My Fall Fitness Challenge (it’s not too late to join…comment below to be added for FREE) and 2. Weights + HIIT in 30 min. 👊🏼 I mean, com’on, don’t we all need a little burst of cardio and muscles in our lives?! 😎
I’m a coffee and cinnamon tea lover and I am obsessed with avocados. 🥑
I am still technically a newlywed, I call my mom every day, I write blogs while waiting in line at the car wash, and I’m an extroverted introvert. 🚨
I love my dog …and he occasionally joins me in my workouts
And I make him wear clothes. (His winter jacket is superb) 🐶
Drop me a line and say hello…I’d love to get to know you.