Day 2 in London with @dfornal! 🇬🇧 We were the ultimate tourists today and rode one of the hop on/hop off buses around the city:.
• Buckingham Palace. Got there early to see the changing of the guard, but it wasn’t happening today. But the queen was home! 👑
• National Gallery. Free art museum! The building itself was pretty spectacular. 🔥
• Claude Monet “The Water Lily Pond” in the National Gallery. One of my favorites. 🌸
• Street art. Love the look of this artwork. 💂🏻♀️
• Westminster Abbey. Beautiful on the outside, but closed on the inside. ⛪️
• Houses of Parliament. The outside of the building is amazing. But, there was so much scaffolding around parts of it, AND Big Ben was completely covered! 🏛
• London Eye. Just a big Ferris wheel! I think it looks like a bicycle tire. We didn't go on it. 🎡
I took this almost a year ago. The most rainy day ever trying to take pictures was a challenge. If you have not been to a Chicago Architecture Open House I highly suggest it. It’s coming up in a few weeks again and if you love photography~it’s the place to be.
Appreciation Day ~ I wanted to give thanks to some of the hubs that have featured one of my photos over the past few months. .
A special shoutout to @korey.exploring for all your help during our collaborative work. It's great to be working with a person with morals and integrity.