🏺Glazing some last minute pots 🏺
I love and hate the way the shadows play in my studio. It can make it feel dark and hard to work but they also dance across the surface of my pots informing the shapes and gestures I create.
✨ GIVEAWAY ✨In honor of Thanksgiving being just a week away, and before we get to all the Black Friday plans, I’d like to do a THANKSGIVAWAY of this, currently, one of a kind blue minky, velvety fabric baby ComfortaBunnyBear!! 🐰💙🐻
To enter just follow @comfortabears ,
Like this photo,
and tag some friend in the comments section!
Each comment = one entry! ✨
A winner will be chosen at random on Sunday, November 18th!
• ✨TULLE⚡️• candy tones and tulle details in the base of the sculptural arbour put together for @perthcityfarm twilight wedding market last week 🌈 more is more•
......... we are freek.✌🏾
Friendship Feast at school today! This is definitely keeping me young. Learning to appreciate all the fun festive things you forget about or take advantage of once you grow up, move out, party a little, get married and start your family. It’s like a second chance at being a kid. How amazing is that?!
1. Would you like to be famous?
Tough call...I daydream about being a famous actress or singer, but when it comes right down to it I don't even like seeing people I KNOW at the grocery store!🙈 Not to mention complete strangers talking to me!
2. If you could have just one superpower, what would it be? I've always wanted to be able to clone myself and then at the end of the day be one person again. That way I could get a million things done, but not have to worry about an evil clone on the loose...clearly I've spent time thinking this through...😅
3. What would your perfect day look like? Family time at the lake all day, then kids to bed early, and date night with my hubby.😊
4. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Doctor! Then I realized how much school was involved...
5. Favorite ice cream flavor? Call me plain Jane but I love vanilla! I can dress it up any way I want!
6. What is your favorite song? Right now it's “Rise” by Kim Walker
7. If you could define your personality with a color, what would you be? Deep purple - peaceful, daydreamer, happy 💜
8. Your biggest pet peeve? When my family forgets to rinse their cereal bowls and the cereal dries on and sticks like glue. 😑
9. If you could teach one topic, what would it be? The power of knowing your true identity! 💪
10. Your most important life lesson? FORGIVENESS!!! Even when there is no apology, even when you feel you can't - it's a choice and a journey, not always a feeling. @mrs.frazzeled.mama
This is probably one of the only parts of my bathroom that I don’t like. I can’t decide if it’s because I need more plants, new knobs or that the pitch in the roof makes the mirror perfect height for anyone 5’4” and under and I’m 5’7” 😜
GIVEAWAY TIME! We cannot believe thanksgiving is in one week. Who’s on Pinterest researching new recipes instead of working? 🙋🏼♀️ Tag a friend below, make sure you’re following us, and comment with your favorite Thanksgiving dish - you could win a set of 6 taper candles for your beautiful table! Comment as many times as you’d like! Contest ends Friday at 2pm EST so we can ship these out in order to arrive for your feast. US residents only. #gusandrubyletterpress#shopgusandruby#gusandrubyholiday
I remember my English Lit. teacher in school talk about pebblestone beaches as we discussed the plot of some short story.... As none of these exist in India, I remember being intrigued by the idea of it and day dreaming about it throughout that lecture. I dreamt of stepping on the stones barefoot, throwing some pebbles into the ocean and wishing my troubles (read exams) away......when I imagined it in my head I thought the pebbles would stop at the point where the water started coming in and there would still be sand beneath the water . I remember going home and googling pictures of it,being the over- excited 12 year old I was..... and this summer on the Irish coast @rheas96 knows how difficult it was to get me off that little beach cuz it was everything I had imagined it to be and more....I would spend my life in a little tent right there if I could *sigh*
Looking back at some of my old sketchbook drawings, & I came across this piece which I had forgotten about.. Seems like I was drawing dreaming girls years ago! I quite like the composition of this piece and am thinking of revisiting it.. perhaps in colour this time 🤔 What do you think? #throwbackthursday#maketimetoplay
List making habits // .
I am obsessed with making lists, just like I am obsessed with chopping vegetables. There is something almost meditative about these..... where I can concentrate on just on the one thing and nothing else
I make to do lists, bucket lists, packing lists, shopping lists, cooking lists,lists about making lists.... you get it 😅
An accidental landscape ⛰️🌞What do you see?
This is basically my pile of scraps which I decided to paint over, so that I'll use them in some future work- but to me, it feels like it's a candy-coloured sky, and a golden mountain 💛🌈 #potential#accidentalart