Iv got a couple of these winter ❄️ midi dresses 👗 which im living in at the mo 💕 !
So easy to wear, chuck it on 4 t school run/ uni 🏃🏽♀️👌🏻, covers everything up, still gives me a bit of shape, plus warm, cosy n comfortable which is literally, allllll I care about this x of yr 🧣 ☔️ 🐭💤! And only £8 from Primark 🤫xxxxx
Medical Monday - a brief look at common injuries.
Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis) is a condition where the lining of the shoulder joint becomes contracted and inflamed, causing pain and loss of movement. It is one of the more painful shoulder conditions, especially in the early stages. There are three stages of Frozen Shoulder:
The Freezing Stage: The shoulder becomes painful and movements become more restricted. Pain is often worse at night. This stage may last 2-9 months.
The Frozen Stage: Pain levels decrease, however the shoulder may become very stiff and movement further restricted (this stage may last 4-12 months).
The Thawing Stage: The condition starts to resolve. Pain continues to fade and shoulder movement starts to improve over a number of months or even years.
Most frozen shoulders naturally recover over a two to four year period after onset. Whilat this may be the case, the pain and limitations experienced due to frozen shoulder often require treatment which includes mobility exercises and stretches to maintain or regain movement.
If you feel you may have a Frozen Shoulder, or would like further advice, please feel free to get in touch.
I'm taking part in the @justacard week to promote shopping small and supporting independent makers!
10 things about me, here we go!
1. Hi I'm Vicky and I love living in Norwich, I'm originally from Lincolnshire!
2. I have been married to Nick for 10 years, and we have two crazy boys age 7 & 4. 💙💙💙
3. We have a miniature daschund called flops, who runs the house and loves our cat, who does not love her!🙃
4. My brother in law would like me to add this and it's true... I don't own an iron! It's very difficult for him as he is army...@butttim 😃
5. I was hung over for 3 days following the best hen do. My sister knows how to throw a party, even a boat party! @becky.butt.79 ... she is also responsible for my very first tipsy moment at the age of 13! Sisters ❤❤
6. I love Take That, and I'm looking forward to seeing them next year.....again!! 7. I love Prosecco, and a cheese board, especially this time of year.
8. I have also have done a fair bit of travelling, and as a child I lived in Sumatra and Kenya, my bahasa Indonesian was better than my dad's.
9. I love my family and would go to the end of the world for any of them, I think it's the Libra in me! 😘
10. I have a textile degree from Norwich school of Arts, and I loved every single minute. I have always loved textiles from an early age. I got a sewing machine when I was 8, and that started my love for creating. 💚💙💛 #justacard#justacardcampaign#justacardweek#stitchnleaf#shopsmallbusiness#shopsmallbusiness#lovewhatwedo#etsyshop#etsyseller#norwich#makersmovement#makersgonnamake
Another section almost complete on this back piece! I know I keep saying it, but I am so appreciative of my clients letting me have a nice bit of free reign on designs! It's really great to be trusted like that! 😊 x
And here she is...it’s become our tradition to post our time lapse of the Christmas window going in....and we love a bit of a tradition! Thanks to the amazing @gemmabatpure 🥰 a few hiccups along the way, but couldn’t be more thrilled! I totally LOVE IT!! 💖 #proudtobepure