Hey, hey! This beauty just hit the market today. Half acre lot, kitchen with granite counters and lots of cabinet space, NO CARPET, and HOA membership provides access to the neighborhood pool and pond. Click the link in profile for more details and floor plan!
Such an awesome night 🐾 Thank you to everyone who came out to Augusta Candle Company. We enjoyed seeing everyone and we sincerely appreciate all the support from the community. A huge shout out to @augustacandlecompany for allowing us to hold this event! Make sure you head out to their shop to make your candles for holiday presents... or for yourself! 😊
#WisdomWednesday Its amazing how far a little extra effort can go with your homes’ exterior appearance. It might very well make or break a sale! Here are some tips for getting it in shape:
- Make sure the grass is cut and raked with no extraneous debris.
- Keep the driveway clean and passable.
- Make sure the walkway is presentable – you might want to give it a good power wash.
- The shrubs and plantings should not be overpowering – make sure there is a clear path around the home.
- Plant some seasonal flowers to add some color near your entry.
- Your door and entryway need to look great. Buyers will really notice this area.
These are all small improvements that will increase the value of your home. Read the article 👇🏼 for more ways to increase your house value .
Stressed? Other than decreasing mental energy, stress causes tension in the muscles in your neck, shoulders, and back. These tight muscles are connected to your spine and will pull those bones out of place. Chiropractic, massage, and making time to relax is crucial to maintaining your mental and physical health!
The chiropractor in me cringes when I see people doing this 😖 It’s obvious to see how holding your phone between your head and shoulder can effect your spine. Remember to hold your phone with your hand, place the call on speaker, or use a hands-free device to prevent this when busy!