Steam Hot Pot Specialist 蒸好食创意蒸汽火锅店, the pioneer of High-Speed Steaming has recently lauched their 'Hotpot"!
For the uninitiated, their cooking process coined as Steam Potting involves high-speed steaming of about 2 - 6 mins which locks in the food's juices & nutrients. Essence from this drips down via the perforated steaming plate & are collected below to cook the accompanying congee!
However like I mentioned earlier, now you can choose to have 3 Hotpot Soup Bases instead of the usual Congee & they are: Chicken Herbal Collagen / Pork Rib Lotus Root /Tom Yam Seafood.
New Steamed Items, Dim Sums, Seafood & Sides are oso added; this includes
1) Chef’s Specialty Marinated Beef ($10) & Chef’s Sliced Fish ($9.8) Meat Flower Rings ft beef & sliced fish marinated in salt + osmanthus arranged in a 🌺 shaped presentation
2) Signature Sweet Potato Ball with Sweet Corn (2pcs $4.8) ;purple colour is 100% naturally derived from Purple Sweet Potato
3) Assorted Meat Balls (Various$$$); Home-Made Meat Pastes & Meat Balls made fresh daily from 100% Seafood, Pork & Beef with
no addition of chemicals
4) Chef’s Specialty Paper-Wrapped Mala Groupe Fillet ($19.8)
5) Hakka Traditional Mixed Paste Oyster Wanton (2pcs $4.8)
6) XO Sauce Rice Roll (2pcs $6.8)
7) 3 Egg Chawanmushi ($4.8) made with Century, Quail & 🐔 Eggs
8) Marinated & Braised Beef ($13.8)
9) Special Floured Mini Chicken Mid-Wings ($2.8)
10) Mantou (Fried or Steamed; 4pcs $2)
Pic taken @SteamBoxSG
68 Serangoon Garden Way
Phone: 6281 6939
Operating Hours: Tue - Thu
6pm - 12:30am
Fri/Eve of PH
6pm - 1:30am
12pm - 1:30am
12pm - 12:30am
We're excited to introduce our NEW Fast Pastes - launching in the UK, exclusively at @sainsburys.
The ultimate shortcut to a delicious tandoori meal, without any fuss. Keep an eye on our page for some mouthwatering recipes!