It’s surreal to see our sign up at this incredible home! It has been a work in progress with our clients for over a year and now and we are in serious countdown mode...only three more days until we officially launch! More pics coming soon 😊
Emily Henderson Designed Dunthorpe Masterpiece | Offered at $2,600,000 | 5 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 4,917 S.F. | 02008 SW Military Rd., Portland, 97219 | ML# 18316335 | Windermere Realty Trust |www.PortlandCityProperties.com
Contact us anytime for a private tour!
Looking for a new pad in King West? Maverick condos is the upscale living destination you’ve been waiting for. Perfect for the Torontonian who has their finger on the city’s finest restaurants, bars and entertainment spots! Click link in bio to register for vip pricing and incentives! #maverick#kingwest#househunters#gtacondos
#mydreamhomemonday Welcome to this 3 bed, 3 bathroom 2,852 square feet custom built home in Lakes of Creekside. It has high ceilings, an open floor plan, a spacious downstairs master suite, large upstairs game room, and a large backyard with gorgeous covered patio. For more information check out https://www.har.com/u/7f7D0CfBE and contact Ricky Rodriguez with @whitepicketrealty for a private showing! #nrlmortgagethewoodlands#goteamlewis
Forte by @streetsidevan
- - -
• Located at Willingdon & Hastings in Burnaby Heights. • 5 storey mixed use residential/commercial development. • Total of 34 units. • Features a resident’s rooftop garden.
- - -
DM us for more information.
What is your washing team?! 👚💦 This is the army of products I use. I prefer different products for different types of washing which I will explain below. A little while back I asked you guys what your preferred to use, liquid or powder? After a little research I discovered that they are both good for different things! So why do I use all of these?
1. Laundry Powder: I find this much better for whites as it contains oxy bleach which is fab for stains and brightening items. It’s also great for helping to keep your washing machine clean. A few of you often chose powder as you thought it was more ecologically friendly, however due to the chemicals used, it can actually be more harmful to the environment compared to laundry liquid contained in plastic. Such a minefield and I’m no expert, but I do my bit by making sure everything that can be recycled, is recycled.
2) Laundry Liquid: This is what I use for colours as powder can fade clothes over time due to the oxy bleach it contains.
3) Laundry Scent Boosters: As these are pretty expensive I do not use for every wash, only for things like bedding and blankets. They really do boost the scent and I love jumping into my fresh clean sheets once washed with them. You add to your usual laundry detergent and conditioner.
4) Washing up liquid: This is fab for pre-treating any stains! Use a tiny amount undiluted and rub gently with a damp cloth, this should help to break down the stain before the item is popped into the wash.
5) Oxy Bleach Powder: This stuff is a more powerful stain remover which can be used for whites or colours. Check the instructions out though as colours cannot be soaked as long as whites. This Fairy one pictured is a fave of mine and has the classic Fairy scent. I like to soak my whites in it around once a month.
6) Disinfectant: This is fab for really dirty washing that you feel needs to be disinfected and helps with any odours. You can also still wash on 30 knowing your washing will be clean after a sickness bug or any other nasties. I like this Fabulosa one for my washing as it’s great value for money and smells so good! Now, what do you like to use and why?
N E U S T A R T . 🔑🏠
2 Zimmer, Balkon, Badewanne, Küche und 53 m2 werden ab jetzt mein neues Projekt hier! 😍
Die letzten Wochen waren reinster Stress... aber das Warten hat sich gelohnt und nun kann es losgehen! 🔥💪🏼
Mir hat Inneneinrichtung schon immer Spaß gemacht, deshalb wird das ab sofort auch mehr und mehr zum Thema hier werden. 😊
Instagram hat früher echt Spaß gemacht, man teilt Sachen, die einem gefallen und inspirieren... mittlerweile ist das hier aber ein reinster Werbekanal geworden: wer hat die meisten Follower, die coolsten Kooperation und viele geben sich nur noch mit Leuten ab, die möglichst bekannt sind um selbst daraus Kapital zu schlagen. Traurig, aber wahr!
Warum ich meine Themen hier wechsele? 🤔 Ich habe zum Schluss nicht mehr gepostet, was mir wirklich gefällt, sondern wo ich dachte, dass es gut ankommen könnte. Total der falsche Weg. Ich will meinen Account wieder zu meiner persönlichen Leinwand machen ❤️🎨 und hoffe, euch damit zu inspirieren! ☺️
@berkeley_group's Brewery Gate development opposite Twickenham Station now only has TWO 4 bedroom homes remaining! 🏡 If you've been looking for a home in this area of the Borough then now is the time to book in a viewing. 🏃♀️🏃♂️
A few details about Brewery Gate...
- The final Showhome launching at Brewery Gate is on Saturday 28th July
- Brewery Gate is a gated development
- House prices are from £1,650,000
- There is a dedicated concierge for the development
- Each property has two gated parking spaces
- It's directly opposite Twickenham Station and by the Thames and is just down the road from a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and excellent schools. - @Mbarandgrill is on the development
Book in for a viewing online or by phone 📞 020 3355 2559. All info can be found on @berkeley_group's website and in the Property section of My Richmond App! 📱