CREATE STUNNING REAL LENS FLARES
Photographing into the sun to purposefully create lens flares with a mobile camera can be hit or miss, but one really easy trick for better flares is to make use of windows.
On a sunny morning or late afternoon you will often see a strong ray of sunlight reflecting off of a nearby window. You may have to ‘hunt’ for the ideal position to be in to be able to see the ray. When you locate the spot that you need to photograph from, take the photo and review.
It’s often the case that lens flares that come from windows instead of directly from the sun are slightly more pleasing to look at. And they are easier for smaller mobile sensors to handle.
And if you can manage to incorporate the reflected sun with something interesting, like in this image of the Rogue coffee sign, all the better.
I took this photo the other day with my iPhone 7 Plus using the Lightroom CC camera app, in DNG RAW format.
If you have any questions about lens flares or the Lightroom CC mobile camera app, let me know in the comments section below! I will try and help you as best I can :)
🥳 This year, gather your friends and family and join us for our New Year’s day Brunch Buffet! Featuring: bacon mac and cheese, seafood casserole, honey fried chicken, steakhouse stir fry and so much more! All your regular favorite Maverick’s brunch options will be there too! 506-855-3346 🎉
Stockings are the best part of Christmas morning! 💝❄️
Make stuffing them easy with locally made goods.
We’re located in stores across the maritimes-shoot us a message to find out if we’re stocked near you!
HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY ✨valued at almost $1200!! We are so thrilled to have partnered with @amyepeters to be part of this local giveaway!!
1 lucky winner will receive:
@dave_and_pring - offering 1 hour family lifestyle session $450
@catalystelectrics - $250 towards Adorne wall plates
@weftend - $100 shop credit
@livinglighting.s12 - $100 store credit
@powerdesignshalifax - $100 shop credit
@novascotiancrystal - small tapered vase in Titanic pattern value $169
1. Follow all 6 accounts (that includes us!) and @amyepeters
2. Like this photo
3. Tag a friend or two who might be interested in winning this amazing prize pack valued at $1169.
Please make sure to tag ONE person per comment so we can easily add up your entries. ** For BONUS entries, take a screenshot of this image and share it on your stories. Make sure you tag all 7 accounts so we can all see it.
This giveaway is open to residents in Atlantic Canada. *Winner must be willing to travel to Nova Scotia for the 1 hour family lifestyle session with @dave_and_pring to take place between Jan to March 2019. Non transferrable.
This giveaway is not endorsed by instagram.
This giveaway ends Monday December 17th at 8pm 📷 by @dave_and_pring
A social media based thrift store. The question on my mind was “how do I make it work”. In an effort to eliminate confusion, here is how “Thrift” sales will work!
1. Items will be posted for sale on select days (to be announced in advance) at 9:00AM.
2. Items will be posted showing images of the product, details on sizing, condition, colours, etc.
3. Each item post will have a “minimum bid” amount indicated. Example: minimum bid $6.00.
4. Interested parties will comment on the item(s) that they are interested in with their bid amount, with the lowest bid being the “minimum bid” indicated in the product description.
5. Bidding will close on each item at 6PM - leaving them open for bids between 9AM - 5:59PM on the day that they are posted.
6. The final comment in the item’s thread prior to the 6PM cut-off will be the “winner” and will be contacted to arrange payment / pickup of their item(s). 7. Payment must be sent via interac e-transfer within 48 hours of the item sale closing. Pickup dates / locations will be provided upon contact with the winner.
Thrift will be meeting customers for pickups in Woodstock, NB on Tuesdays and Fridays following sales at specific locations.
So in summary - Thrift is a social media based e-auction where the customer decides what they want to pay - & I hope you’ll enjoy the thrill of “winning”! Stay tuned for a “test” of this format to be announced this week, one item will be posted in advance of the January 2019 launch to iron out any concerns with the format! 🙊🎉 #shoplocal#woodstocknb#newbrunswick#hartlandnb#florencevillebristol