an online Instagram web viewer

#nebelungsofinstagram medias

Photos

Cuando tienes muchas ganas de hacer โ€œmiaaaauuโ€  #Grissy #nebelungcat  #cat #cats #catofinstagram #catoftheday #nebelung #nebelungsofinstagram #catloversclub #catlovers
One last bit of ancient sightseeing before coming homeโšฑ๏ธ๐Ÿบโค๏ธ
#stillcantbelieveimadethistrip #thethingspeopledoforcats #crazycatladyforlife ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ#catsandgreece #willtravelforcats
Have no fear. Super kitty is here to eat the spider! #nebelungsofinstagram #heeatsspiders #nebelove
i hear it's #tongueouttuesday. my mom always has trouble getting good pictures of us with our tongues out, but here i am!
.
.
.
#catstagram #cats #catsofinstagram #nebelungsofinstagram #nebelung #fluffycat #graycat #dailyfluff #floof #pets #petsofinstagram #petstagram
{insert caption here}
{insert caption here}
Have a good day everyone! ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป #kitty #cat #cute #love #beautiful #meow #gray #greeneyes #fluff #fluffy #fluffycat #fluffycatcrew #nebelung #nebelungcat #nebelungsofinstagram #purinacatchow #friskies #meowmix
Izzy loves being outside on the balcony. She's naturally curious of her surroundings and always on the prowl ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’• #izzygirl #nebelung #nebelungcat #nebelungsofinstagram #catsofinstagram #fosterfail #adoptdontshop #rescuekitty #rescuekittysofinstagram
โ€ข Sharp tongued โ€ข
Yes, that's me, when I tell Harvey off for his stupid antics, like playing basketball when I'm trying to sleep. The sharp claws also help...
๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿพ
#TongueOutTuesday #SashaIsFierce
โ€ข Sharp tongued โ€ข Yes, that's me, when I tell Harvey off for his stupid antics, like playing basketball when I'm trying to sleep. The sharp claws also help... ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿพ #TongueOutTuesday  #SashaIsFierce 
Took the boys out tonight ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•. I'm going to be sad when it's winter and gets dark at 4pm. #nebelungcat #nebelungsofinstagram #nebelung #adventurecats
Floof likes to sit with momma meerkat, and meow for foods XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
#cats #catslife #catlovers #petsofinstagram #pets #kitty #kitten #floof #nebelung #nebelungsofinstagram
Then on Sunday, I visited a really cool cat shelter in the city an hour away from where I live. It's an open floor plan shelter so the kitties aren't in cages and they have lots of areas to climb and rest.  There is relaxing music in there and if I was a cat I'd want to live there lol. There we met a sweet little Neb cat named Banshee. Oh how I want to adopt her ๐Ÿ˜ญ. She came right up to me and my husband and hung out with us the whole time we were there. This poor baby came to the shelter with a rubber band tied around her tongue and she almost died but thankfully the shelter volunteers got her to the vet who saved her ๐Ÿ’•.I found out about her when I was looking at the #nebelung tag and stumbled upon this awesome organization, @alaskaskaaats , that helps advocate for cats and gets them adopted. I really really want Banshee, but the timing isn't right โ˜น๏ธ. In 3 weeks, we are going out of town for 4 days so I don't want to get a cat and then be gone during the introduction period. Plus at night, we keep Klaus in the spare room we would put a new cat in.  That being said I think we *could* keep Klaus out in the main living area, he just keeps us from falling asleep because he heckles Stormy and chases him around. I want to get a third cat at some point because I want to give a kitty a new home and because I want a cat to play with Klaus so they can entertain each other. I've learned that Stormy likes to play, but not as much as Klaus wants to so I think/hope a new pal for Klaus would help. But then again there's the fear that a new cat would mean 2 cats would gang up on Stormy or that any of them wouldn't get along. I would say Stormy and Klaus do get along 80% of the time, but Klaus's kitten energy accounts for the other 20% ๐Ÿ˜œ. I guess in the mean time I will continue to visit Banshee and the other sweet kitties there when I can ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿพ #nebelungcat #nebelungsofinstagram #shelterkitties
Then on Sunday, I visited a really cool cat shelter in the city an hour away from where I live. It's an open floor plan shelter so the kitties aren't in cages and they have lots of areas to climb and rest. There is relaxing music in there and if I was a cat I'd want to live there lol. There we met a sweet little Neb cat named Banshee. Oh how I want to adopt her ๐Ÿ˜ญ. She came right up to me and my husband and hung out with us the whole time we were there. This poor baby came to the shelter with a rubber band tied around her tongue and she almost died but thankfully the shelter volunteers got her to the vet who saved her ๐Ÿ’•.I found out about her when I was looking at the #nebelung  tag and stumbled upon this awesome organization, @alaskaskaaats , that helps advocate for cats and gets them adopted. I really really want Banshee, but the timing isn't right โ˜น๏ธ. In 3 weeks, we are going out of town for 4 days so I don't want to get a cat and then be gone during the introduction period. Plus at night, we keep Klaus in the spare room we would put a new cat in. That being said I think we *could* keep Klaus out in the main living area, he just keeps us from falling asleep because he heckles Stormy and chases him around. I want to get a third cat at some point because I want to give a kitty a new home and because I want a cat to play with Klaus so they can entertain each other. I've learned that Stormy likes to play, but not as much as Klaus wants to so I think/hope a new pal for Klaus would help. But then again there's the fear that a new cat would mean 2 cats would gang up on Stormy or that any of them wouldn't get along. I would say Stormy and Klaus do get along 80% of the time, but Klaus's kitten energy accounts for the other 20% ๐Ÿ˜œ. I guess in the mean time I will continue to visit Banshee and the other sweet kitties there when I can ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿพ #nebelungcat  #nebelungsofinstagram  #shelterkitties 
The humom and I are settling into the new apartment nicely ๐Ÿ˜Œ I have tons of space to run around now ๐Ÿ’จ โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
#graycat #nebelung #nebelungsofinstagram #nebelungcat #catnamedsassy
My toe beans are mauve, and my between-toe-fluff is grey. I think it's a pleasant combination.
.
.
.
#toefloof #nebelungsofinstagram #nebelung #greycat #toes #fluffy #catsofinstagram #jasperthefloof #jasperthegreycat #nebelove #toebeans
FiFi wants to say Hi! โžก๏ธ Scroll right for the shenanigans ๐Ÿ˜น
โ€ข
โ€ข
#lucienblue #fifi #fatabby #flaco #calicocat #calico #nebelungkitten #chihuahua #chihuahuasofinstagram #nebelungsofinstagram #calicosofinstagram #shenanigans #feralbellybuttonlint
Hi everyone, it's been a while! How have you all been? ๐Ÿ˜บ
.
.
.
#catsofinstagram #nebelung #nebelungsofinstagram #adoptdontshop
Stella is going to soak up all the attention she can tonight with the kittens gone for a sleepover. My little Nebelung! ๐Ÿ’œ #Stella #Nebelung #nebelungsofinstagram #canadiancats #catsofcanada #furbaby #floofer #greylady #wintercoat #winterfur #loveher #mamasgirl #cats #greycats #graycats #catsofinstagram
Monday Monday go away, come again some other day! 
#caseofthemondays #mondaymood #catsofinstagram #kittensofinsta #nebelungsofinstagram #nebelung
Sunbathing queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ

#nebelungsofinstagram 
#tanningtime 
#fluffy
It was a lazy weekend at our house, for a change. Philip was taking the time to bake his bones, while Smokey terrorized my houseplants.
.
.
.
#lazyday, #cat, #cats, #sleepycats, #sunning, #nebelungsofinstagram, #nebelung, #pets, #catsofinstagram, #catsofworld, #catstagram, #catsofinsta, #sleepykitty, #relaxed
Dad, you work too much! I'm commandeering your laptop! Also, I'm cold and it super warm on my butt! #nebelung #nebelungsofinstagram #greycat #greycatsofinstagram #mondays #cattop
Having a slow, sleepy Monday ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ค
Having a slow, sleepy Monday ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ค
โ€ข Baller โ€ข
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was baller...
Guys! Check out this pawesome new toy Dad brought home for me! What d'you reckon about my skillz? D'you reckon I'd make it into the @tallblacks squad? I know my buddy Dex @bestboydex would give me a tryout ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿพ
#HesGotTheBalls #HarveyPup
โ€ข Baller โ€ข I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was baller... Guys! Check out this pawesome new toy Dad brought home for me! What d'you reckon about my skillz? D'you reckon I'd make it into the @tallblacks squad? I know my buddy Dex @bestboydex would give me a tryout ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿพ #HesGotTheBalls  #HarveyPup 
My necks victim. ๐Ÿ“ท @my_boy_belarus
My necks victim. ๐Ÿ“ท @my_boy_belarus
The weekend is already over?!
The weekend is already over?!
Donโ€™t mind me mom...just hanging around waiting for you to go upstairs. .
.
#lucy #cats #catsofinstagram #greycat #nebelung #nebelungsofinstagram
I wouldโ€™ve posted a picture earlier, but mom terrorized me with the noise demon that is Vacuum. I still havenโ€™t forgiven her ๐Ÿ‘น
I wouldโ€™ve posted a picture earlier, but mom terrorized me with the noise demon that is Vacuum. I still havenโ€™t forgiven her ๐Ÿ‘น
Do you ever get a new toy that gets you so excited your eyes just go ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #nebelung #nebelungcatsofinstagram #nebelungsofinstagram #catsofinstagram  #newtoy #nebelungs #nebelung lacy #nebelungcats
โ€œMommy forgot to put the beds back after mopping the floor. These are things a cat has to do for decent nap around hereโ€
.
#catnapinterrupted #wheredoifileacomplaint #merryandpippin #gatosflojos #nebelung #graycat #nebelungsofinstagram #gatogris #gatosdeinstagram #catsofinstagram