The tale of a three day backcountry backpacking trip. .
1. Trailhead info: And Yes We did See a Moose on day two along with a couple bald eagles
2. Day one we Hiked 7 miles through a light but steady and refreshing drizzle.
3. Later that day The Real storm rolled in as we scrambled to find a suitable campsite. *Note* we were about 10 minutes late to the party, it was a deluge, our gear got soaked, and one of us slept on top of the remains of a dead elk or deer carcass haha!!
4. Typical Colorado, the next morning was stunningly beautiful as we hiked towards the final destination.
5. Campsite. 12 miles from the trailhead and well worth the walk. Oh and we found a large bottle of #trailmagic
@bigagnes_ @mountainsmith @salomon @honeystinger @chopwoodmercantile @dogsthathike @sleepless_art