New menu stuffs tonight!!! 😻 Clear favorite: Roll Your Own Spring Roll service, featuring spicy nam prik ong chili dip, ground pork, cherry tomatoes, cabbage, herbs, pork cracklins 🌶️ Scroll to the end for a demo! 👉
Northern Thai #vegetarian Spicy Tomato dip sauce #น ้ำพริกอ่องมังสวิรัติ #namprikong most we love to dipping with sticky rice ball, with fresh vegetables any any..anything any kind of whatever you like to eat with. Today #Recipe I'm goes super easy if you have leftover for #RedCurryPaste let's go for that 1 tbsp. could be amazed!! your day! but you want to be fast fresh paste here's #recipe#ingredients
6 garlic cloves
1 coriander root (just an optional can be with or without)
5-10 dried Thai chilies, depending on spice preference 1 tsp. Salted Soy bean Paste
1 pinch of rough salt (just an optional)
3 tbsp. cooking oil 20 grams minced mushroom 3-4 baby tomato (any kind of little size of tomato) halved
1 tbsp. tamarind juice
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tea sp. palm sugar
1/2 cup water
2 stems coriander leaves or spring onion, to garnish Fresh vegetables, such as lettuce, cucumber, Thai aubergines, Chinese cabbage leaves, steamed green beans, to serve #Preparation Part#1
Making Nam Prik Ong Paste, if you have leftover red curry paste! go for it, but for fresh paste just load these to mortar and pounding until get paste smooth texture 2 shallots 2-3 garlic cloves 1 coriander root (just an optional can be with or without) 5-10 dried Thai chilies, depending on spice preference 1 tea sp. Salted Soy Paste 1 pinch of rough salt (just an optional)
1. 2-3 garlic cloves chopped finely
2. Heat an oil in the wok or pot on medium heat. Add garlic from 1. fry until get golden brown then remove it rest in small bowl without oil.
3. From the same oil, add curry paste and fry until getting strong aroma. Then add ground pork, keep stirring
4. Add tomato, stirring then seasoning with tamarind juice,fish sauce,sugar and stirring to mix all well then add water and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often, until the dip thickens.
5. Serve in a bowl with the fresh vegetables arranged on a plate beside it ready for dipping and garnish with coriander and roasted garlic. Enjoy!!