~ American Whisky lover? Let you be tempted by our selection of Johnnie Walker.. you prefer to enjoy it simply dry, on our branded ice cubes, with soft or even in cocktails, everything is possible at Battbong 🥃🎩
Ink draw! Time to reveal the answers to the mystery drawing a few days ago. If you would like to see the drawings, swipe! —> I apologise for the poor picture quality, and you may not be able to read all of the little writings.
I won’t state the blatantly obvious, only parts to the story.
1. The girl is in a wheelchair (left picture 1, right picture 2)
2. The girl has just moved from London. (Various clues over both pictures)
3. She has 2 best friends, Tim and Paris. (Various clues in 1st picture)
4. She loves art (painted door, art boxes in 2nd picture)
5. It is September, 2017 (calendar, 1st picture)
6. She went on a road trip after she came to Australia. (Calendar)
7. She could stand in England (pictures)
8. She lives in Australia. (Cards, maps and letters)
9. People are staring at her. (1st picture)
10. The woman talking outside and at her door is her mum (both pictures)
11. She is watching The Incredibles. (This isn’t important, just fun!) Thanks ❤️
The Helpful Tourist – Chloe
As we landed in the bustling city of Lisbon, we hailed a cab and headed towards our destination. As our cab driver dropped us in the candy colored streets of Príncipe Real, we stood in awe of this story-book like neighborhood. A friendly tourist gestured us towards our apartment, but as we reached, another surprise lay in wait for us in the form of a torn letter, with only one word left legible, “Pena Palace.” Can you tell us where we have to go next?! Feels like we are close to the stolen jewels!
To all of my new Instagram friends. You might like to know I have written a novel set in the ancient English landscape of Albion in the year 2020. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XCRMMLK/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_3QdvBb033GKSA #novel#albion#cornwall#mystery#folklore