Here’s a simple run down of whats in store for MPP in the next few months:
1. 27&28 October Jesselton Artisan Market (Riverwalk, KK)
2. 9-11 November (Artbox, Sunway City)
3. 1&2 December (Conteng2 Semester Dua).
In between there are journal jams, new stamp releases, special collaborations, new paper stuff releases and the comeback of our signature handmade TN inserts. .
I feel like I am constantly between two moods:
1. In constant panic and worrying about every little thing
2. It is what it is
What do you do when there’s a lot on your plate?
Yesterday legit was a super fun day! And i think we might have just started an epic planner/journal/craft jam group that is super fun and chill. And while everyone else stamped and craft away, i caught the sewing bug and started sewing all my layers and i’m hooked!
We had a journal jam at @wishfulkelly ‘s kedai jahit, @fabricfanatics and though i only knew a handful of you at first, i’m glad i left with the fact that i gained a handful more great craft buddies. Thank you so much @wishfulkelly for initiating the jam and if you’d like to be apart of this awesome group, drop me or her a DM cause we’re planning another meet her at MyPaperProjects in November and trust me, you dont want to miss it.
Thank you to all who came yesterday and for entertaining my crazy. You know who you are. Cant wait for the next sesh!
In my passport TN | Week 34
An eventful week.
Had wonderful time with kiddos!
Added 15 photos into the spread.
Can you spot them all?
• Came across a seriously pretty floral and leaves washi tape and keep thinking of it for days and nights. Finally got it on hand few days later.
• Received an adorable hand carved Monstera rubber stamp by @eileentai.85 of @tai_onlinestore . Just love love love!
• Managed to drop by @artlanepenang for Art Lane Fest to support our local artists. Met old and new friends there! Grabbed a few things that I like very much. The watercolored leaf die cuts by @mypaperprojects were one of them!
Weehooo tq @artlanepenang and @themalaymail ! See you guys this weekend, Saturday & Sunday 25 & 26th of August in Penang.
We’re busy packing and sorting, but we’ll have ALL of our stamps, even some thats from past collections! So if you miss any, this is the time to snatch some up!
We’re also taking with us:
@funkypencils ’s super funky pencils
@allthens’s vast collection of Japanese paper stickers
@tinypinc Tiny Foodie Club Stickers
@artsunami ‘s Planner Stickers
And the latest edition to our store, @laabiri ‘s beautiful floral stickers!
And that is definitely not all, we have tons of stamp inks, paper goodies (vintage paper packs and die cuts) as well as our own stickers, TN inserts and ephemeras. Basically we took the entire shop, so yeah. You really dont want to miss us this time.
Free Journal Jam happening on Saturday 25/8 from 2-7pm. Come with your notebooks, planners, papers and stationery. Bring stationeries to share, learn and be part of our huge community. FOC!