Talk about different frequency ✌🏾 TAG A BOSS CHICKS THAT IS ABOUT BOSS MOVES‼️💲💰 .
Next week I’m hosting a webinar and I’m teaching you guys how to invest your money like the banks do! If you’re not in on Forex & Crypto 👀🧐 you’re sleeping on success!! .
🔑INSTRUCTIONS: Sign up for my webinar and details will be emailed to you. Go to my bio @paidandprettychic and sign up now limited seats available 🔥🔥🔥
Watch me transform an OLD, DUSTY twistout into a SLEEK high puff! I’m giving y’all all the tea on my favorite products for slick edges using @cremeofnature & @tailoredbeauty ! Click the link in my bio for the full video☀️
What’s in my spray bottle? Same thing as last year and the year before 😜..., pure undiluted ALOE VERA juice! 🍃 WHY is Aloe Vera my #1 pick for healthy hair, skin and body??? Because #AloeVera naturally contains over 200 biologically active components that include polysaccharides, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals that work in harmony to promote overall good health! 🍃 HOW do I use Aloe Vera? 1️⃣ (pre-poo) I lightly spray Anom with Aloe Vera to detangle her before I do anything. For my hair’s texture & type, mitigating tangles is the secret to my length retention. 2️⃣ (scalp message) I add Aloe Vera powder plus #fenugreek to my DIY oil mix. I use the oil mix to do a weekly scalp message because it stimulates dormant hair follicles, promotes hair growth and curbs hair shedding. 3️⃣ (cleanse) I add Aloe Vera to my DIY shampoo to balance the pH of my scalp, promote scalp health, and to aid in cleansing while preserving the integrity of my hair. 4️⃣ (condition) I add Aloe Vera to my DIY hair masque to give added slip, moisture, shine, and nourishment to my hair follicles. 5️⃣ (detangle) Once Anom is clean and deep conditioned, I spray her liberally with Aloe Vera to lock in the moisture, hydrate, detangle, and give that extra slip & softness before adding a creamy leave-in! 6️⃣ (gut health) I add Aloe Vera to my daily smoothie because it supports a healthy digestive system. And, the health of your gut is extremely important to your overall health and well-being! #GutHealthMatters 🤗 That’s it! Now you know my secret to how #IGrewItAndYouCanGrowItToo ♥️
✨Swipe to see more✨
I really enjoyed this shoot with @jayallenphotographs . Thank you so much for working with me, helping me to be comfortable and giving such positive advice 🙌🏾 s/o to you ! If anyone is down to work with jay, shoot him a dm! He is a hardworking photography who is always willing to work!
My current situation😩😂. Saturday’s is wash day for me. Just came back from @sallybeauty and got a ton of goodies to try. Last week I bought @alikaynaturals Avocado cream moisture repairing mask from @target and today I’m using it as my deep conditioner. I will post a review on it on the blog next week. .
Don't let your wash day be a nightmare 😨... Just get into a regimen that works for you!
Ladies, how do you prepare for a successful WASH DAY?
Comment 👇🏾 below
Pros and Cons of “NO CORNROW” Crochet Braids:
1. The knots slide with tuggling (ex: you put on your shirt in the morning and your part slides down and looks super wide as a result). This is easily fixed as knots slide back into place. Best way to avoid this is put hair in a ponytail when getting dressed. Also when styling or feta fling, be sure to tug the hair toward the part instead of down. This will keep the knots in place.
2. It’s not a “breathable” hairstyle so you will have issues moisturizing your hair with it installed as you won’t be able to reach all areas of your scalp. I think this style is perfect for 1-2 week installs but past that I would recommend braids.
3. Limited styling. This isn’t truly a con bc with almost all crochet braids (except vixen installs) your limited in how you can style them.
1. No braiding skills required.
2. Super fast installation! I’m saying less than 2 hours girl!
3. SO Lightweight.
4. Depending on the hair you choose it’s really inexpensive. Mine pictured cost me $12.
5. Only takes 15-20 mins to remove.
See my previous post for a quick demo ❤️ and find the full tutorial on my IGTV channel and YouTube channel. #AseaMae#AseamaeBeauty#blondenaturalhair#crochetbrqids#protectivestyles#myhaircrush#summerhairstyles#sensationnelhair#knotlesscrochetbraids .