Throwing it back to a cheesecake I made over the summer! My boyfriend’s birthday is on Friday and every year he requests a cheesecake. This year it’s a @reeses cup cheesecake. Can’t wait to share that with you!
I am a #yogini and a #baker so should I address myself as #yoginibaker 😝
Love this Disney character so much
Who doesn't love #cinderella
Although maybe life doesn't always seem like a fairy tale, she shows that no matter what you are dealing, you must stay positive and be genuine
Been sick for 2days and feeling sore through all my joints and not doing my #yogaroutine but now starting to regain my energy back and finishing the order
And this cake definitely make my day 😊
RED VELVET CUPCAKE - RECIPE
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/3 cup Oil
2 tablespoons Red Food Coloring
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C for 15 minutes. - Line cup muffin tin with paper liners and grease it lightly.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the milk and vinegar allowing it to curdle. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar too.
- Once the milk has curdled, stir in the oil, food color and the extracts. Whisk it well to combine.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and slowly add the wet ingredients to it, stirring it until all the ingredients come together. Small lumps are okay. Take care to see that you do not over mix it otherwise you will not get fluffy cupcakes.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4ths full of the batter.
- Bake it for about 16-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cupcake comes out clean or with very little crumbs is okay too. Mine were done after 17 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let it remain there for 5 minutes. After that remove the cupcakes from the pan and let it cool completely before you can frost it.
Esta torta y galleticas hacen parte de nuestra serie Astral 💫 por estos días con el sol en Virgo ♍️
La torta es de vainilla con relleno de arequipe y cubierta de ganache de chocolate blanco. Las galleticas son de pura mantequilla, glaseado de estrellas azucaradas y lluvia de oro 💞