FEELER! I'm considering reshelling Saaga to the renewal body, so her present shell would need to go. I'd ask 290 € + PP fees + shipping (ships from Finland). Including:
- mnf Chloe in NS
- A-line body, model legs
- hands no. 3 + 6 (magnet)
- flat + heel feet (resin hook)
- moe glamour bust
- original box
She is from 2011 and is very evenly mellowed. Her heel feet are newer (from 2015, I think), so there is a slight color difference. I swapped her bust to a moe glamour bust (D) from 2017. Both the body and head have been blushed to match. The blushing has some chipping on her arms around the shoulder joint.
Fairyland didn't issue any CoA's back then, but I can prove her being legit with the original order form + photos dated 2011 (recasts weren't yet a thing, good old days). DM me if interested. I can agree to a short layaway with non-refundable deposits.
@bjdsale could you repost, please.
FEELER! FOR SALE!
Only thinking of selling as I need money fast for my car. So no layaway or holds.
Mnf nanuri 17 with blisscosta faceup. A line body. Body comes with coa, head does not as she is an event head. Original box. Nude doll, the wig from photo 1 or 3could be included for an additional $100. Price is without shipping from the Netherlands $600 clothes and eyes are not included
No time waisters please, only contact me if you are really interested. I would sell the head separately for $250 but will not sell her body or the wigs separately so don't ask. ❌don't repost my pics ❌
Fettuccine pasta-1 packet
Chicken- boneless half kg
Chicken cube- 4 packets
All purpose flour- 2 table spoons
* Boil fettuccine pasta for 5 min and keep it a little under done as we’ll have to keep it in oven after wards.
* Add salt, black pepper, chilli flakes, crushed garlic and soya sauce in chicken and cook it till well done.
* Add butter, crushed garlic clove and all purpose flour, cook it til golden brown, slowly add milk in it and keep mixing it.
* Cook the white sauce till it gets thick then add black pepper and salt to your taste and finally one pack of cream and chicken cube in it.
* Take one table spoon butter in pan and add mushroom tin in it and steer fry it.
* Take one table spoon oil and butter add chilli flakes, chicken cube and soya sauce, stir it and then add pasta in it and mix it Assembling:
Take baking dish put a layer of pasta, then put a layer of white sauce , then put mushrooms and shredded cheese on top and bake it for 5 mins in oven.
Tadaaaa and its doneee!!!