cherry streusel muffins ✨
we have lots of cherries to use up- and muffins are a favorite snack/breakfast around here so why not?! 🍒🍒🍒
• 3 cups oat flour
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/3 c coconut sugar
• 1/4 c applesauce
• 1/4 c maple syrup
• 3/4 c chopped cherries, any variety
• 1 + 1/4 c unsweetened plant milk
• 1.5 tbsp vanilla extract
-streusel topping- .
• 1 c oats
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 tbsp coconut sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
3. Create a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, then add in apple sauce, maple syrup, cherries, milk, & vanilla.
4. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, stir gently to combine.
5. Grease your muffin pan with coconut oil, or use liners.
6. Spoon your batter into your pan, you’ll have just enough for 12 muffins.
7. Combine streusel ingredients in a food processor, and pulse a few times until it comes together. Breaking up the oats should help it stick to your muffin tops better than mine did!
8. Using your fingers, sprinkle streusel topping onto muffins tops, lightly pressing it into the batter.
9. Place in oven & bake for 18-22 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick placed in the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean, they are done!
10. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then dig in!
11. Store in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
Let me know if you try ‘em! Happy Sunday! 💚
Sometimes I wake up and decide to put my smoothies in fancy ass cups. .
Dragon fruit smoothie:
💪Almond milk 💪Banana 💪Chia seeds 💪Dragon fruit
💪Dragon fruit 💪Kiwi
Our friend Anna got a sneak peek at our special sandwich! Now YOU TOO can get your hands on the Just Peachy sandwich! Smoked Michigan tofu, peach cherry chutney, greens, grated carrots and mayo on toasted white! Sooooo gooood.
#VEGAN Peanut Butter + Oreo is Here Today! 🌱 Did you know we offer a Vegan flavor every day!? 🍩 Check out our Highlights to see the Flavors we offer! 🍩 DELIVERY is available every day with the @ubereats app!