I swear by them. I take them. Sponsored or not, I would still be using all things @blackstonelabs_official .
I remember becoming apart of the Blackstone Legion, @blackstonelabs_legion just thinking I already take the products and post about them.. why not actually become affiliated with the company. I want to empower women to be strong AND feminine. Some may think I'm a bit "too big" or "too muscular" for the average female... but momma isn't average. 😏 Becoming an official athlete is just the beginning, I plan on becoming bigger and better with BSL and helping change peoples lives one preworkout at a time. #punintended .
@pjbraunfitness thank you for always being the best CEO and support this team could ask for. If you don't hear it enough, we appreciate you!
Ok.. the REAL meet prep started yesterday. It’s been a LONG TIME but I decided to hire a coach to prep for this next meet. I’m busy as hell and don’t have time to think about details so my man @bridgeford242 will be my guy for that. And judging on how day one went he’ll be doing just that.
Work sets today:
SSB Tempo Squats
SSB Tempo Beltless
Snatchgrip Conventional DL
Tons of core glute and hip work in the accessories. All the work today was under timed rest periods which made me almost puke.
I’m starting this prep a full 10lbs less than the last which means I prob won’t have such the drastic cut. Last cut towards the final stretch I started pissing blood as my kidneys started shutting down and to that I say this: for all of you who bail out part way thru your cut, if you aren’t pissing blood you’re just being a quitter. #FE#PartyTime#MongerMayhem
My friend and client @mikeodp been training him for a few yrs, supper proud of him and how far he’s came... Some of you dnt know that before METROFLEX I was a PERSONAL TRAINER for ..It’s still a passion of mine.. 💀⚓️💀METROFLEX VS EVERYBODY
🚨 Rebranded logo alert!!🚨 We wanted a logo that would reflect the grit and hard work that our members put in day in and day out which is why we’re unveiling this tonight! It takes a warrior to train in the manner that our members do daily and now we get to represent that. #romanirongym#trainlikearoman
Arms are like calves! If you’re not genetically inclined to have them, you will have to work for every inch!
And believe it or not, I was not genetically inclined to have either! So, remember genetics only constitutes for 40% of your muscle building potential. The other 60% is your lifestyle including nutrition, supplementation, sleep, training frequency and intensity, and etc! .
@tnabilene @incentive_training @bodybuildingcom @netflix @nbctitangames @trainmag @muscleandstrength @muscle_and_fitness @therock @simeonpanda @gymmotivation @thefieldhouseabilene @vpx_sports
I incorporate beef broth into my regiment because it’s a good source protein and collagen (essential for joint and skin health). Spinach is great source of vitamin A (an antioxidant vitamin that scavenges out free radicals that contribute to ongoing inflammation).. ohh and iron 😉
Now I also consume Celtic Sea salt due to its wide range of minerals and electrolytes that it has. By being able to consume foods through means of soups, it maintains the integrity of the food structure and bioavailability. in my opinion..one of the best ways to consume foods.. want to do a detox??? Instead of smoothies all the time, try soups like this? plus you can be an innovative and improvise as you go.. for texture, I like to add brewers yeast and wheat germ too. •
#believeittoachieveit#fitfam#fitspo#fitness#youcandoit#bodybuilding#fitspiration god1st🙏 #metroflex#metroflexatx#goldsgym#getonnit#onnitgymatx#bigtexgym#speciesgym#mindbodysoul#class#atx#health#nourish#diet @metroflexatx @luciano_thebodfather
@deadliftdoll throwing it down at @romanirongym in the middle of this Texas summer! She’ll be the one bringing the heat come stage time as she continues to dial it in!💪🏼 Good luck Hannah!