To me exercise is not just about getting my heart rate up, its about connecting in to my body. I see so many clients that have become disconnected with there body, they don't trust it, don't like it, feel shame with in it. Spend some time loving your body, Getting out of your head and in into your body can be confronting for a lot of us..... but have courage and find the simple pleasure of expressing your self with mind/body connection. xx
Мужчины! Мы так не любим ходить на приём к доктору, особенно к урологу или андрологу. Сегодня расскажу о том, когда терпеть уже нельзя:🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
☑️зуд при мочеиспускании;
☑️ускоренное семяизвержение, дискомфорт в мочеполовой системе.❗❗❗За долгие годы работы удалось понять одну вещь - если своевременно на начальном этапе не вылечить заболевание, в будущем это обязательно скажется на других функциях мочеполовой системы, на способности производить потомство!
Мужчины, не терпите... Женщины... записывайте на консультацию к урологам своих любимых мужчин!
✔️ Записаться можно в директ!
🏥 Отделение урологии НУЗ "ДКБ" работает круглосуточно, находится по адресу:г. Ростов-на-Дону, ул. Варфолрмеева, 92а (Главный лечебный корпус, 3 этаж)
‼️ PLEASE READ ‼️- because:
❤️ GIVEAWAY TIME ❤️
This is honestly the difference having a coach can make to your life! Best decisions I ever did going to someone who knows their 💩 and stop wasting my time with internet BS and jumping from program to program👌🏼
So, because I love giving back, and I want to help you get in the shape of your life 😝😎💥👊🏼 im giving away:
✳️ A fully bespoke 12 week program, which includes:
🔸 lose fat or build muscle
🔸 bespoke training and nutrition programming
🔸 constant support
🔸 progressive overload techniques
🔸 access to the custom Physique app (for check ins, workout logs, exercise videos.....)
‼️ RULES TO ENTER ‼️
✅ Follow @custom_physique
✅ Tag a mate
✅ Comment: #CustomPhysique
✅ AS MANY ENTRIES AS YOU WANT!
Winner announced on WEDNESDAY 22nd . GOOD LUCK & GO GO GO
🔥 WANT TO LOSE FAT AND KEEP IT OFF FOR GOOD⁉️🔥
💥 Go Check Out www.custom-physique.com (link in bio @custom_physique )💥
With 6 packages to choose from there’s something for everyone. You’ll get:
✅ Constant support
✅ Bespoke plans to suit your lifestyle and what you like
✅ Education to set up your own nutrition and training going forward
✅ Progressive overload programming
✅ Access to the custom physique app where you can:
🔸 access your training & nutrition plan
🔸 check in with me
🔸 log workouts
🔸 exercise videos
🔸 track food
DM or email 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries
‼️ These plans are for SERIOUS CLIENTS, who really want to change their lives and physiques ‼️
🔥 My plans only work if you do! 🔥
🔥 Get your FREE FAT BURNING WORKOUT NOW ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
DO YOU EVEN DEADLIFT? credit:@harefit_
1. Seek professional advice on how to do it. Ask a trainer at your gym to show you and correct your technique. You can ask over a few sessions too to make sure you've really got it
2. Start light and work your way up. Lifting with your ego is only going to end one way... SNAP 💥Avoid competing with the smaller guy at the side of you lifting double his bodyweight. He's probably been doing this for years...
3. Use your ass in the lift. It's one of the biggest muscles and plays a vital part in the deadlift yet many will not engage it properly. This is mainly down to a lot of us sitting for an unhealthy amount of time during the day and so our bum turns off. Try some glute bridges before to wake them up then really feel them contract just before you lift
4. Do not overextend at the top. It's not a competition to get make your back looking like a backwards C at the top it's about lifting the weight with good form. Lift until your spine is in a neutral position then stop and lower back down
5. Lower with control. Not only do you look like a douche that can't handle the weight but you're missing out on half the exercise! If the weights too heavy to lower it!
6. Stop trying to look at the roof. Doing this puts a lot of unnecessary strain on your neck and again knocks your spine out of a neutral position
7. Wear flat soled shoes or go barefoot. If your trainers have a lot of heel then just take them off for the deadlift. This allows you to really sink back onto your heels and drive from them.
❤️Tag someone who needs to see this 👇