#"Avishkaar” (Final Year Project Exhibition)#
#Mechanical Engineering Department#AITR #
On the concluding day of the semester’s academic schedule there was an exhibition of Final year projects work was held at Department main corridor on. The students showcased their technical skills, team work strength, innovative thinking and demonstrated their projects work (as Project -1). #BestCollege#BestCampus#BestAcademics#BestInfrastructure#BestPlacements #
A-Z of Engineering! M is for Manual Welding. Here at J H Wood, we undertake many jobs that involves welding by hand.
For more information about the welding we do, why not give us a call on 01289306181?
#8 TIPS TO KEEP YOUR CHILDREN SAFE IN LAUNDRY AREA:
A home is truly the heart of the family. Having a clean home is important – and so is making sure it’s safe. Whether you have little ones of your own or friends and family with children, you can only rest easy when you know your home is safe for everyone. Here are a few simple steps that will help you make the laundry area a safer place.
While we know that laundry is one of your daily or weekly tasks, there are small yet important steps that you should take to help ensure that your laundry area is safe and secure. There are certain things you can do while you’re in your laundry room, bathroom, in the kitchen or even if you’re in the living room to help keep your home and family safe.
1. Read directions carefully for each laundry product you use.
2. Dry hands before handling any detergent package.
3. Be careful with laundry detergent, liquid or powder spills.
4. Clean up spills and wash hands if product gets on them.
5. When you’re done, be sure you close the product completaly to help avoid accidents.
6. Discard of recycle empty packages, don’t re-use them.
7. Keep all products out of reach of children.
8. If anyone in your household comes into accident or contact of any cleaning product call the doctor immediately to get advice – if you feel it is an emergency, don’t take chances, call the emergency. By reading the label carefully, you can avoid accidents and you’ll know what to do in case of exposure.
NEVERTHELESS! To avoid all these rigorous and reoccuring dirty and unsafe work in your home @nuelcascleaners is here to take care of those sh**t.
Cleaning is what we do!
Call us today for
1. Laundry Services
2. Dry and Wet Cleaning
3. Janitorial Services (home and offices)
Could you be interested in this position? Do you know someone who this job would suit? Then get in touch for more information! You can reach us either via Facebook, email (Kelly@trinitypersonnel.co.uk) or via telephone, call 01384 444459 and ask for Kelly. #Mechanical#Engineer#Joboftheday
Midweek blues got you down? Maybe we have the new role just for you!!⠀
Sparkings Personnel are currently on the look out for a Document Controller with experience in the M&E industry and ASITE.⠀
Get in touch today to find out more.⠀