berry😍🍵 wonderful bowl
Improvise with this recipe
1/2 cup greek yogurt
2t Gotcha Matcha
1/4 cup organic blueberries
a sprinkle of flax and chia seeds
a drizzle of local honey
Sift matcha powder over yogurt and blend well. Then add berries and seeds and drizzle honey over the top. I always recommend organic berries when possible. This is a simple breakfast rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
😍🍵 Matcha Mint Chip Smoothie Bowl
We’re all in on smoothie bowls, especially when they come bearing the gift of green tea goodness. Even better: when you get a refreshing hit of fresh mint and delectable cacao nibs. Photo and recipe: Laura / The First Mess
G I V E A W A Y ! ! !
We’re giving away 5 of our Mega Matcha Prize Packs Valued at $230 each (total prize value of $1150)! That’s one prize pack for You and Four Friends!
✔️ Simply do the following:
1️⃣ ❤️ Like this photo
2️⃣ Follow us on Instagram @MatchaMePlease
3️⃣ Tag 4 friends in the comments below!
Each prize pack includes:
3x Organic House Matcha 80g
1x Original Culinary Matcha 200g
1x Handmade Matcha Bowl
1x Bamboo Matcha Whisk
1x Bamboo Matcha Scoop
Entries close Thursday 16th August at 11am. Multiple entries per photo are allowed, as long as you are tagging new friends
The winners will be announced on Thursday 16th of August at 12pm
Save 10% on all purchases on our website by using code SAVE10 - follow the link on the main page by clicking here 👉@MatchaMePlease
Absolutely gorgeous Matcha crepe cake! 💚
Tag matcha lover 🍵
🎯 Use code MAIRI for 30% off
🌎 Worldwide Shipping
🇯🇵 Finest Japanese Organic Matcha
🔗 Link in Bio
Tag #heapwellmatcha to win a free #matcha
Thanks @tulipeff for this post
🍵😍 Green Tea Pudding 抹茶プリン
Smooth and delicate triple layered Green Tea Pudding with Japanese red bean paste, this elegant dessert is easier to make than you think. Serve this as an after-dinner dessert for a small crowd. Your guests will be impressed!
🍵🍩😍 Ujikintoki (Green Tea Shaved Ice) 宇治金時
A traditional Japanese green tea shaved ice dessert, Ujikintoki is a summer must-try recipe! With a simple shaved ice machine, you and your family can enjoy this refreshing treat all summer long. Have fun with toppings such as red bean paste, shiratama dango, sweetened condensed milk and green tea ice cream.
😍🍩🍵 Green Tea Chocolate 抹茶生チョコレート
You can now recreate one of the most popular Japanese souvenirs at home with this decadent Green Tea Chocolate (or Matcha Nama Chocolate) recipe. Made with white chocolate, butter and cream and dusted with Japanese green tea powder, this truffle-like chocolate is simply irresistible
🍵 🍩 Green Tea Souffle 抹茶スフレ
Fluffy souffle accented with matcha powder, this Green Tea Soufflé is the dessert to serve when you’re feeling extra fancy. If you’d like, go ahead to top it off with a dollop of hand-whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
😍🍵 Green Tea Madeleine 抹茶マドレーヌ
Classic French cookies with a Japanese twist, these Matcha Madeleine make the most dreamy sweet treat. Invite your friends over and enjoy with Japanese tea like sencha, hojicha, or genmaicha.
😍 🍵 Green Tea Cookies 抹茶クッキー
Perfect for a cozy afternoon snack or for your cookie swap during the holiday season, these Matcha Green Tea Cookies are buttery and crispy. They are just as delicious without the white chocolate chips.
Matcha and almond ultra moist cake for my client (brand new Asian cuisine restaurant in St.Petersburg). Do you like matcha?
Торт с матча и миндалем. Нежный и влажный, совсем скоро в меню нового паназиатского ресторана (с самыми вкусными роллами в СПб). А вы любите матча?
Makasih mommy2 ayank yg pagi2 ud colekin buat sarapan.. Pada sarapan enak2 nih 😋😋.. ak rencana siang makan gyoza 😄😄.. Ceritanya lagi rajin nih baking, ini the first time buat chiffon matcha cake.. hrsnya pakai loyang yg tengahnya bolong ya.. namanya jg chiffon cake 🤔, tapi gpp lah jd juga 😄😍 •
Chiffon Matcha Cake (less sugar) :
- 3 kuning telur
- 3 putih telur
- 70 gr gula - 75 gr tepung terigu
- 10 gr matcha powder
- 1 sdt baking soda
- 40 ml minyak kelapa
- 60 ml air
- loyang 17 cm (punyaku 18 cm makanya agak ceper 😄😄)
1. Panaskan oven d suhu 171°C.. Kocok menggunakan whisk kuning telur dan 1/3 nya gula, lalu masukkan minyak dan air, aduk sampai menyatu
2. Ayak tepung, matcha, baking soda lalu masukkan secara bertahap (3 tahap) ke dalam adonan kuning telur, aduk menggunakan whisk (aduk biasa saja asal menyatu)
3. Siapkan bowl lain yg bersih dan kering, masukkan putih telur lalu mixer dgn kecepatan rendah hingga berbusa lalu masukkan secara bertahap gula (3 tahap), mixer trs hingga stiff peak (kaku)..
4. Ambil putih telur secara bertahap (3 tahap) dan masukkan ke adonan kuning, mix pakai spatula dgn teknik fold yah (so jgn overmix)
5. Loyang oleskan tipis dgn mentega lalu letakkan kertas roti, panggang dgn suhu 171°C selama 30 menit, keluarkan lalu dinginkan
6. Taburi atasnya dgn bubuk matcha (optional)
NB : saya menggunakan mixer Miyako jd meakipun di kecepatan rendah (1) aja itu uda lmyn kencang dan cpt bgt adonan menjadi kaku, jika mixer moms agak pelan maka tahap ke2 menuang gula boleh ganti di kecepatan tinggi yah hingga adonan kaku
Happy baking moms 😁
MATCHA GREEN TEA MOLTEN LAVA CAKES 😃 YES! Dreams do come true!
▪️1/3 cup white chocolate chips
▪️3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
▪️1/4 cup granulated white sugar
▪️1 large egg
▪️3 tbsp all purpose flour
▪️1 tbsp high quality matcha powder (link in a bio)
▪️powdered sugar for dusting
1. Add white chocolate to a medium or large glass mixing bowl. Find a pot that is slightly smaller in diameter than your mixing bowl so that when you place the mixing bowl on top of the pot, the bowl will not touch the bottom of the pot. Add about 1 inch of water to your pot and bring to a simmer. Place bowl with chocolate on top. Slowly whisk chocolate until it is completely melted. This will take a few minutes.
2. When chocolate is melted, turn off heat but keep your mixing bowl in the pot and on the stove. This will keep the batter warm. Add in melted butter and stir until butter is completely incorporated. Stir in sugar until smooth.
3. Whisk in the egg until batter is smooth. Add in flour and whisk until smooth. Add in matcha powder and whisk again until smooth.
4. Thoroughly grease the insides of two 4 oz ramekins with butter. Make sure you don't miss any spots, especially along the bottom of the ramekin, otherwise the cakes won't pop out properly. Lightly flour the inside of the ramekins. Turn ramekins upside down and hit a few times against counter so that any excess flour falls out.
5. Divide batter evenly into the two ramekins. Place into freezer for 30 minutes.
6. While freezing, preheat oven to 400°F. After 30 minutes in the freezer, place ramekins onto a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake about 14-16 minutes. Watch the cakes closely. You want the center to barely set. Remove cakes and allow to cool and set for 10 minutes.
7. Use a spatula and run around the edges of the cake to loosen the cake. Place a dessert plate, inverted, on top of ramekin. Pressing the plate on top of the ramekin very carefully and quickly, turn over so that the plate is now at the bottom and the ramekin is upside down. Gently tap the upside down ramekin to ensure cake has popped into plate. Lift up ramekin. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Passionfruit (vegan, top) and Earl Grey Tea (bottom) ice cream from @vanleeuwenicecream
(5/5) Just discovered this location by South Street Seaport in FiDi this past weekend. I tried the vegan passionfruit flavor from their specials and it was absolutely delicious and tart and just such a refreshing ice cream! To my surprise, the red and green cake crumble mixed in the ice cream were matcha flavored and it complemented the tart and sour flavor of the passionfruit perfectly. A great summer dessert that I hope becomes a regular menu flavor. The earl gray tea ice cream, as always, was fantastic. Creamy with strong tea flavor, and the right amount of sweetness.