LOTS of people with tattoos get a bad rap/judged on their appearance. Some are even thought to be trouble makers.
I was sitting outside a doctor's office waiting for my ride. I was watching a man that had a LOT of tattoos on his body. His wife went into the doctor's office, but he waited for her outside.
He was wiping down his car, waxing it and then he sprayed his tires.
A woman had gone up to him and asked him for a lighter so she could smoke. She failed to read ALL the signs outside the clinic stating, "Smoking not allowed on this property." He told her, "No, I don't and smoking is bad for your health. You might want to think about that." Then he pointed his finger to the signs.
When his wife came out he rushed around the car to open the car door for her.
Note: Once upon a time, around a month ago or so. I discovered, I was not making green tea the right way. #greentea
A few days later, after, I had learned of this matcha green tea, and no, not the ones from Starbucks, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I have never made matcha, and I desire to make it. #matcha
I first need a few tools to use for fixing matcha. For instant, buying matcha green tea and not just any kind, ‘for me that is’.
I enjoyed seeing the ‘The prep and the process’ (tradition) of making matcha green tea, it inspired me to make it. My attempt is to make it a daily procedure. #enjoy#matchagreentea
HOW TO DRINK MATCHA
THE TRADITIONAL WAY #traditional#tradition
1. Pick up your chawan bowl. Make sure you use your right hand. 2. Place the tea bowl on the palm of your left hand, and rotate it twice clockwise. 3. Please drink (with 3-4 gulps). 4. When you’re finished drinking, rotate the tea bowl twice counter-clockwise before placing it back on the original location. Wella!
Note: I thought I would share .
Kids & Teens Etiquette Workshop Series
Start Date: Monday July 23rd - Thursday July 26th
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Duration: $14,500 (4 days)
Course includes; Deportment, Social and Communication Skills (including Social Media Manners), Dining etiquette, Public Speaking and more.
RSVP by Saturday July 21
Talking phone etiquette today! When is it ok to use your cell phone when you’re out with friends, a date, or at a dinner party? I think it’s ok to address an urgent matter that comes up with work or family and even answer some texts here and there if needed, but don’t have your face buried in your phone the entire evening! You should be engaged with and focused on the people you’re spending time with for the evening. I can’t claim to be perfect on this one, but I’m trying to be more mindful of this tendency to check the phone more than necessary. The world will not end if we put away our phone for a few hours. photo credit 📸: @harunbhatti
On the set of @downtonabbey_official today! HOW excited is everyone for the announcement of the movie being made!? If you’re in NYC next Wednesday, July 25th, join me at the exhibition to learn about British dining & see actual props and costumes used on set! 10:30am - 12:30pm🇬🇧 FUN FACT: Did you know I trained as a butler in finishing school 😍 Today’s talk was all about the costumes worn and British style during Downton Abbey days! 🇬🇧❤️ w @annechertoff #etiquette
RULES TO TEACH YOUR SON:
1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
2. Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
3. The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Request the late check-out.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
8. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas. Unless it's your Mom's. 🙂
9. Play with passion or don’t play at all…
10. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
11. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
12. If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
13. Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
14. You marry the girl, you marry her family (and she marries yours). 15. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
16. Experience the serenity of traveling with your Mom.
17. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
18. Never turn down a breath mint.
19. A good pair of jeans is worth 1000 words.
20. See yourself from your Mother's eyes. You are amazing.
21. Thank a veteran. Then make it up to him.
22. Eat lunch with the new kid.
23. After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
24. Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
25. Manners maketh the man.
26. Give credit. Take the blame.
27. Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
28. Write down your dreams.
29. Always protect your family (and teammates). 30. Be confident and humble at the same time.
31. If ever in doubt, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
Copy, Paste And Post A Picture Of Your Son/Sons 💙
Parents...if your kids have no manners....I will judge you. .
I can't understand how you find it perfectly OK to allow your precious ones to grow up uncouth and plain rude. .
Do your job! .
If at any time you spot any one of my 4 being rude, let me know and I'll let THEM KNOW. Being ill-mannered is unacceptable. Me and daddy grow wid wi grannies. .
🌠🌠🌠 До чего прекрасны дети в своей естественности!
👶👶👶 Они увлечённо играют, создают собственный мир, мало заботясь о том, во что они одеты, как и с кем им нужно разговаривать и на какие темы.
🙎🤵 Мы, взрослые, на их фоне выглядим смешными, напыщенными, чопорными созданиями, сгибаясь под грузом проблем, которые сами себе создаём.
💃🕺Наша жизнь настолько перегружена ими, что мы используем любую возможность сбросить с себя это бремя, расслабиться там, где за нами никто не наблюдает, или попасть туда, где все ведут себя без условностей. 💥💥💥 💥💥💥 Этикет - это невероятная обуза, это кодекс совершенно бессмысленных слов и телодвижений, которые сопровождают нас с рождения и без которых нам........ НЕВОЗМОЖНО ПРОЖИТЬ ! 🌹🌹🌹🌹#etiquette#этикет#хорошиеманеры#манеры#светскийэтикет#manners#красота#этикетледи
Each culture has its own rules of etiquette, some more formal than others. France is one of the countries with rather formal manners. Considering the word “etiquette” comes from the French that shouldn’t come as a surprise. (new blog post) #France#French#etiquette#manners#travel
Lonnie is full of life and keeps himself busy on his ranch. He may be a simple country boy, but Lonnie has great taste in fashion somehow. What people don't know about Lonnie is that he subscribes to men's fashion magazines on his tablet. He knows what's in this season!
Handmade in NYC with a deep blue lapis lazuli with a semi-glossy finish. This lapis is not high gloss, but it is not matte either. Most prized of all semi-precious gemstones. Sourced from Afghanistan. This lapis has unique patterns of natural gold (pyrite) and white (calcite) specs of stone throughout in random formations.
No two will look exactly the same as each lapis bead is entirely unique.
Single silver hematite bead; optional logo.
If you can only buy one bracelet in your lifetime, I would recommend one made with lapis lazuli because this stone has such a powerful positive energetic impact on the owner! Lapis lazuli is among the most prized semi-precious natural stones mostly found in Afghanistan. It is a mineral combination of lazurite, calcite, sodalite and pyrite. This luxurious blue stone from Afghanistan stimulates enlightenment while releasing stress and bringing deep inner peace. Lapis harmonizes the physical, spiritual, emotional and mental levels. It encourages self-awareness, creativity and self-expression. Lapis bonds relationships and is believed to alleviate migraines and depression.
Chakra: Activates third eye; balances throat chakra. .
Hashtag #boybeads on your photos wearing our jewelry and show us your style.
Gerçek arkadaşlık hakkında söylenecek çok şey var. 6-7 yıl olmuş tanışalı. O zamanlar hayatın bizi nereye sürüklediğini çözmeye çalışan çocuklardık biz. Şimdi ise hayatın bizi sürüklediği yerlerdeyiz. Bir çok şey yerine oturmuş durumda. Gerçek arkadaşlar kötü günlerde yanınızda olmalı masalını okumayacağım. Çünkü gerçek arkadaşlar her zaman yanınızda olurlar. Kötü gün, iyi gün bilmeden, umursamadan. "İyi ki varsın. " dediğiniz insanlar biriktirmeye bakın. Günün sonunda elinizi bırakmayan onlar oluyor, unutmayın.