These happy home buyers were extremely detailed with their home search. They did their homework ahead of showings, and took video and notes for each home. Their thoroughness paid off, and they just landed this great home situated on over 6 acres!
Congratulations on your new home! 🏡🔑🍾🎉 #MaineRealEstate#BeanGroup#home#homebuyers#happyhomebuyers
1. Confusing clean and organized. Having a clean countertop doesn’t always mean you’re organized. If you find your surfaces are constantly reverting to cluttered areas, it’s time to add some organization systems.
2. Keeping counters too clear. It’s easier to keep the surfaces clean and organized if you have what you need at hand and everything has it’s own spot.
3. Non-functional entryway. An entryway is the home’s first impression but all too often it’s covered in coats, backpacks, shoes, and more. Consider adding hangers, shelves, a basket for shoes, etc. It can make a huge difference when you arrive home from work each day and you’re greeted by order instead of chaos.
4. Not storing away seasonal clothes. Store out-of-season clothes and shoes in boxes in the top of your closet. When the seasons shift again, rotate. This way, you aren’t rummaging through sun dresses and cover-ups in December.
5. Waiting until tomorrow. Staying organized is easy if you do something every day. It’s continuous maintenance. Just 20 minutes here, 10 minutes there - it will make the world of difference.
This classic 1920s #bungalow has the craftsmanship of yesteryear and essential energy efficient updates, such as a Biasi boiler and spray-foam insulation. You will be besotted by the sunny rooms with crown molding, hardwood floors, solid wood doors, high ceilings, and built-ins. With three bedrooms, a den, and a family room, there is room to gather or hide out. Greet friends and neighbors from the covered front porch and enjoy coffee or wine on the side deck. This prime location is close to a community garden, public pool, and athletic fields. It’s a skip and a hop to Deering Center schools, the Burbank Library, restaurants, a barber shop, and boutiques.
View this featured property and other listings we love on MaineHomes.com. (Link in bio) #MaineHomes#MaineRealEstate#PortlandMaine
Listing Agent: Jaye Gotham, @portsidereg
Not all downtown condos are created equal. For example, does your condo offer storage AND a doggie wash?! I mean seriously! Who wants to schlep their pup all the way to a groomer or muck up their pretty bathroom? My listing at the East End Lofts is not only STUNNING but efficient and convenient. Just move in and LIVE! 🖤🐾🏢
Your own apple trees! Happy weekend everyone from this very happy sunny house in Eliot.
25 Running Brook, Eliot, Maine. 4 BD & 2.5 BA on 3+ landscapes acres. Includes golf tee, 4 car garage, sun room and open concept woodwork. Call us for a private tour.
Our flip house has sold!. The whole process from purchasing the home until closing day took about 7 1/2 months which may seem like a long time for you aficionados of house flipping shows!! BUT when you live in a rural state and buy a house to renovate in a small town ...you are not going to see a house under contract in two weeks ...especially if it’s at the higher range for houses in that town. Bottom line is that we are pleased that we finished another nice house for another nice family and can move on to our next project.
The takeaway for this house is —->>>>always bleach the well on the FIRST day that you own the house!