Finally made it to this place, Oldies, a super cute vintage shop right in town that I had to have walked by a million times by now. Happy to have such an awesome community to explore. #nbpt#lovewhereyoulive
Alright let's get down to it. For those of you that know me, they can identify me by my loud laugh, and my love for all things living. But here's a few facts that you probably didn t know:
1. I am actually a Power Engineer by trade. For real, I work in the Gas and oil sector.
2. I am a major Tom boy, if you didn t get that from fact 1.
3. I am technically a certified Fire Fighter. Yup my job requires us to all be first responders.
4. I have 7 siblings! And YES all from the Same parents!
5. I am OBSESSED with true crime, and I 100 percent wanted a job in the forensic field when I was younger.
6. I have 5 dogs! I reaaaaaaaaally love animals, but most of all my pooches.
7. I have never broken a bone in my life, I have definitely had some circumstances when I thought something was for sure broke, but nope #densemotha 's.
8. I haven't unpacked my suitcase in 2 years! I'm a shift worker and I get unreal time off, so EVERY 5 days im off on an adventure in the mountains!
9. I LOVE to travel alone, I found this out because no-one has the same schedule as me and it forced me to adventure alone, because I really can't sit still. I haven't made it to too many countries yet, but I still love being a tourist in my own!
10. I grew up in a large hunting family, learning how to shoot bow and guns from an early age, so I got comfortable really early on with the sight of blood. However I will pass out at the sight of my own blood, weird right!? Alright your turn, what are some fun quirks about you?
LADIES - it’s the last call for the giveaway I’m hosting with some other awesome accounts! Have you entered yet? You could win a $300 Target Giftcard or cash (sent via paypal goods & services)!! Go to @instaloops1_giveaways to enter now! ⭐️Don’t forget for EXTRA ENTRIES like my last 3 photos and tag some friends!!! One friend per comment.
Cedar Finance, locally owned and operated by Corey, is a Finance Broker Company specialising in providing exceptional service for Home Loans, Car and Equipment Loans, Business Loans, and can help out with Personal Loans too
Corey has worked in the banking sector, the real estate industry and the travel industry. “Over this time span, I came to understand that service is everything. Its great to have an amazing product, but if the level of service doesn't match the quality of the product, then the client experience can be limited.” Corey’s mission is to provide honest, constructive information to his clients, ensuring that the finance products are suited to the clients needs. Most importantly Cedar Finance pride themselves on honesty, integrity and confidentiality
When asked about shopping local Corey said “As a fourth generation Mildurian, dating back to the beginning of the town, for me local is not only important to a strong financial future for our region, but local means we're sharing what we have with one another. I have to say that I do everything possible to spend my money in stores owned by local people and utilise service related businesses that are not owned by multi-national conglomerates, where the profits are paid to untouchable executives, but utilise businesses that are 100% owned by locals who live in and love Mildura... and I'm one of those Mildurians...” #shoplocal#cedarfinance#homeloans#carloans#businessloans#milduracityheart#smallbusiness#supportlocalbusiness#localslovinglocals#lovewhereyoulive
Eleven years ago, on a day just as hot as this one, I tied the knot with my best friend, who let me have music from the Princess Bride even though he’d never watched it through, who unwaveringly supports anything and everything I do, here’s to sixty more 💯
So you’re getting your house ready to sell and the list of things to do seems never-ending, am I right?! When it comes to staging you might skip right over that part because you don’t even know where to start! I want to make it easy for you so here are my “Top 8 Staging Props” you’ll want to invest in to make your home pop! Need help figuring out what to do with all of these items? I can help (& I’ll bring your favorite coffee to sip on while we chat)! 1 – Mirrors, 2 – Throw Pillows, 3 – Accent Tables, 4 – Lamps, 5 – White linens, 6 – Mixed Metallics, 7 – Fresh Flowers, 8 – Decorative Baskets