Not my usual kind of work, but Im starting to broaden my portfolio to include more portraits. My main focus with this will be showing people outdoors, and our connection with nature. I’m a firm believer that nature has a massive positive impact on mental and physical wellbeing, to the point where certain people physically need it to be happy (that’s me for one)
It’s especially important to immerse children in nature from an early age and as you can see little Oli here is especially happy and content. .
This handsome little chap is my girlfriends - @lovesammyj - nephew and he is one of the most content children I’ve ever met. He has brought so much happiness to so many peoples lives,
and is an absolute joy to be with - A very special little chap indeed. .
Rinsey is a delightful mix of seascape, landscape, mining heritage and natural history. Take in three old engine houses with World Heritage Site status. There are also close-up views of rare plant-life, and the enigmatic Bishop Rock. You might see ponies grazing, or some choughs displaying or even dolphins playing. Here’s Wheal Prosper with the standard long exposure clouds.
WIN A LUXURY POLZEATH EXPERIENCE
Including a week’s holiday and a foodie, surf-filled package worth up to a whopping £5,000!
We’ve teamed up with the fabulous Cornish estate agency @rohrsandrowe to offer one lucky winner the chance to live the Latitude50 lifestyle at Polzeath, with thirteen of their nearest and dearest!
What you’ll win:
· A week’s stay at Carn Mar, Polzeath, sleeping 14
· An utterly delicious private dining experience provided at Carn Mar by talented local chef, Fee Turner
· A private surf lesson run by George’s Surf School, Polzeath
· Two beautifully handcrafted bellyboards by Dick Pearce & Friends
· A Cornish food hamper packed full of delightful artisan produce
· A case of award winning sparkling wine from Padstow based vineyard Trevibban Mill
To enter simply:
1. Follow @latitude50cornwallholidays and @rohrsandrowe
2. Like this post
3. Tag who you would take with you
Competition closes 31 August 2018.
The winner will be announced on Instagram.
This competition is not sponsored or endorsed by Instagram.
See the link in our bio for more details.
Another amazing surf lesson with these guys making the most of their time in Cornwall.
All in with a chance to win a brand new surfboard at the end of August.
We are open for surf lessons and hire till 6pm. Call 01637 859635 or book online