this man i fucking tell you.
goddamn i love him hA,
He looks like a fuckbOY OOPS NOW THATS THE TEA🤯😤🙏🏽🐸☕️ bUT he needs to drop the damn song bc i need my ears to be bLESSED JUST DROP IT PLS
Put your hand in your pocket, take out six coins and place them on a flat surface. See if you can solve this #logic#puzzle and if you can, ask your friends and family to solve it too! What do you think is the right answer? 🤞😉
Stoic Principles for Life
1. Don't live as if destined to live forever, with no thought of your frailty. Don't squander time on a person or thing as if drawing from an abundant supply, because any day could be your last. – Seneca.
You only have one life, so strive to live in a way that fully taps into your potential and will leave you with no regrets.
2. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you hoped for. – Epicurus
The benefits of gratitude are backed by research and by simply being grateful - we can make monumental changes in our happiness.
3. You have power over your mind – not outside events. If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; which you have the power to revoke at any moment – Marcus Aurelius.
We can work to affect outside circumstances, but the only true control we have is over ourselves. Whatever the experience, we decide our attitude and reaction towards it.
4. If a companion is dirty, his friends cannot help but get a little dirty too, no matter how clean they started out. – Epictetus
Surround yourself with quality people - the kind where you gain from spending time with them versus those who bring out the worst in you.
5. Don’t just say you have read books. Show that through them you have learned to think better, and be a more reflective person. – Epictetus
Words are plentiful, but deeds are precious. Knowing is not enough, we must do.