Keeping good vibes this summer is a piece of cake when you get to enjoy sea salt caramel cupcakes and whole bunch of more flavors from Butter Lane Cupcakes. Cap off your evenings on a sweeter note. #ShopMercato to have it delivered right to you. 💚 📸: @butterlane
This recipe couldn’t be simpler or quicker! And believe me, it’s delicious! 😋
You may well have all the ingredients (or variations of them) in your pantry and Fridge already, and if this is not the case, you’ll easily find them in the supermarket.
📝 Ingredients (serves 3):
- couscous (enough for 3)
- 1/2 lemon juice (optional)
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 medium-big carrots diced
- 1 big courgette diced
- 200g mushrooms aprox halfed and sliced
- some fresh cherry tomatoes (I cut them in 4)
- Black pepper
- Fresh herbs to taste: I used sage and thyme
- olive oil to cook the veggies
1. Prepare the couscous as per the package instructions. I add the lemon juice to the water while it soaks
2. Heat some olive oil and add the onions and a pinch of salt. Fry at medium heat for 2min so they cook just a little
3. Add the carrots and sauté for 2 more min
4. Increase the heat to high and add the mushrooms and courgette (high heat so they seal quickly and the mixture doesn’t get soggy). Sauté all together until the veggies have the consistency you like the most (I like them “al dente” :p)
5. Once the veggies are cooked add them to the couscous. Add the herbs finely chopped and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Finally, stir in the cherry tomatoes and serve. 🔝the #simplicity !
✔️ You can reduce or increase the amount of the ingredients according to your preferences.
✔️ You can use aubergine instead of courgette for instance, or simply add aubergine to the veggies listed above :p or other veggies! Pepper, broccoli, asparagus...
✔️ If you don’t have fresh herbs, just use dried ones
✔️ Instead of herbs, you can use spices like turmeric and/or cumin. ✔️ You can replace the couscous with quinoa, pasta, rice, bulgur... but couscous is the quickest when it comes to cooking time!
Had a lovely meal in Epcot last night. Ignored the general consensus and instead of the cheese soup I started with a burrata, tomato, Serrano ham and grilled peaches salad. I followed with Salmon on sweet corn puree, confit tomatoes and Hen of The Wood mushrooms 😋
Bacon, egg, onion, green pepper, and cheddar croissant sandwich from Cafe 906 in Baldwin Park. The croissant was super flaky and buttery and made a great breakfast 🥓🍳🧀🥐 #madeinorlando#cafe906#frenchbistro
Want to make your own Protein Pancake stack? 🥞🥞Stock up on our Protein Pancake Mix (#GlutenFree ), available at MyMealPrepOrder.com!
🍽 Unlike most protein pancakes, these are made without the use of fillers such as synthetic fibers and junk protein. ✅Every ingredient serves a purpose and is of the highest quality. Because of this, there is NO stomach discomfort with these light, but filling pancakes😍😍. #MyMealPrep#ProteinPancakes#Sundays
The second I saw the name, I knew I needed to go in. Had a fantastic lunch of unique gourmet sandwiches at the @speakeatery yesterday. My friends had the delicious South of the Mason (pulled pork and mac & cheese on a potato bun) and I had The General - their famous General Tso' s chicken on a "rice bun". Definitely a must try location in Asbury Park!
#asburypark#newjersey#newjerseyeats#localeats#gourmet#nj#jerseyshore#genetaltso @asburyparkpress @asburyparkboard #eatlocal
Ever wondered why our breakfast potatoes are called yanks?
In the 1800s “Yankees” in the Northeast enjoyed large cut potatoes roasted- with crispy pan marks on the outside and a luscious earthy center. Guests near the kitchen could hear the slang “yanks” being yelled to the cooks as a short and clear request for this popular side dish.
Pork belly burgers and papas fritas for brunch? We serve this guy after 11 am every day! Our juicy burgers are ground fresh every day, and this one is topped with cheddar cheese, spicy escabeche, orange marmalade, and two grilled slices of pork belly, and side of papas fritas and aji aioli. Get it while it’s hot!🍔❤️