When you're getting ready to go out and you realize that you unintentionally made yourself Celtic as fuck. 😂
I wish my mom could have been here to see this. She'd have gotten a kick out of what I just did to myself. All those years of me resisting her attempts to persuade me to own my Celtic ginger roots, and now I've gone and done it without even realizing it, at least for tonight. And I'm even wearing her necklace too. Even in spirit she's a wily one.
Thanks for the laugh and the good genes Mom. It seems I really am your daughter afterall. 💋 Damn, I miss that woman.
Ggeemeshhhh nyaa anak2 ini 🤗😍😘🤩😚 .
Puas2lah bermain karena itulah kebahagiaan mu, bermain bebas tanpa ada beban dan dimana saat nanti kalian besar , kalian akan sibuk dengan urusan kalian masing2 dan hanya ada sedikit waktu untuk bisa bermain, ngemall, ataupun bercerita2 kpda mommy bahkan tidak ada waktu pun, karena kalian sedang sibuk dan asik dgn dunia sendri bersama teman2 remaja kalian, hheemm.... rasanya gak mau ada moment itu 🤣😂 .
Sehat2 selalu yaaa kesayangan momsky 🤗😘🤩☺😚 .
Happy 10th month to my beautiful daughter, not sure if it’s because I’m back at work full time and less present, but it seems that you’ve leapt through a lot of milestones this month, and every week brings a fair amount of new shit to be amazed at:
- you know have 2 bottom teeth, and the cutest smile ever
- you absolutely want to share every single piece of food, pre-chewed, and half digested with everyone around
- you’ve learned to do cuddles with the cat, rather than bashing his head with your fist. So much better for my sanity, and you now cuddle everything (the dogs, my stomach, a dead bug 😱)
- food is still a major part of your life, I still haven’t food a single thing you didn’t like. You even had your first vegemite toast 🙈, as well as many, many, many flies (including a living bug)
- but your favourite food is still avocado 🥑 #hipsterbaby
- oh and you can destroy a punnet of blueberries in one seating #likemotherlikedaughter
- your favourite games are now “lift the flap” books, you can spend hours going through the pages and discovering what’s underneath, with a lot of ooooh-ings and aaaah-ings
- as much as we could always tell what you were thinking by looking at your expressive face, you know make sure that you vocalise your need at all time of the day and night
- and yes, we still co-sleep, cause mum cbf getting up and breastfeeding at night #nowillpowerwhatsoever
- we’re getting ready for our first Christmas as a family, and got our very first tree 🌲, you were puzzled by all the things we put in it, but loved the little bells so much that we had to lift them up a non-reachable level (this apply to the cat equally)
A few things about this week:
1. I love living on this river.
2. Our oldest daughter told me she wanted a truck when she grew up #likemotherlikedaughter , so Daddy could borrow it whenever he needed it. #sosweet
3. The telling of that to @full_gas_sports prompted us discussing how we were “vehicle happy” when we had a truck and a Jeep, so we went shopping for a full-size SUV two days later 🤷🏼♀️, but decided on a truck after 10 hours of shopping with all the kids in tow.
4. This is the second truck we bought this week. They sold us the wrong one the first time! #nosleepthatnight
5. We have a truck again! #firstF150#after2silverados