an online Instagram web viewer

#lebanesesfouf medias

Photos

What I am sharing with you Today is one of my Favorite Lebanese 🇱🇧 Desserts that I cant resist but to make every once in a while 😍😋 As it is typically made; No Healthier Version 😜
And Yessss❗️ I CRAVE sugary sweets 😋 and yes i make them every now & then and enjoy them in MODERATION 👌⚖️
👉It’s all about ALLOWING YOURSELF little indulgences here and there🔂, so you don’t feel like you’re depriving yourself of every food you’ve ever loved 🙅‍♀️👌#8020rule#selfcompassion
. 🤗Not to mention How this specific Cake has a special place in my ❤️;
.
Sfouf - صفوف is a Traditional Lebanese Moist Yellow Cake 🍰 made from Turmeric and Semolina which gives it a nutty texture that is just so hard to resist🤗
.
F.Y.I 👉This Recipe serves a Big Crowd and One Bowl is all what You need 👌;
* 3 Cups Flour;
* 2 Cups Fine Semolina;
* 2 1/2 Cups Sugar; 🙃
* 3 Tsps Baking Powder;
* 3 Tsps Turmeric;
* 1 Cup Vegetable Oil;
* 3 Cups Milk ( I Used Skim Milk since it was the only one i had lol :p );
* Tbsp of Orange Blossom Water;
* And Grease the Pan with Tbsp of Tahini Paste;
*Top with Raw Chopped Almonds or Pine Nuts;
*Bake for 55 min at 350 F (180C) 💁‍♀️;
. . *⚠️NOTE THAT👇
Food is morally neutral👌Yes some Foods are more nutrient dense&healthy for us, but all foods can have their place in our diet and nothing needs to be banned✅ #nobadorgoodfoods#moderationiskey
👉If 80% of your diet consists of Nutritious whole foods, there’s room for the other 20% to come from fun foods without compromising health ⚖️
🔅Because as long as you’re not out indulging in cake and other yummy treats too often, and eating healthy the rest of the time, you’ll be totally fine👌👍✅
.
WHOOO IS ALSO A FAN OF SFOUF⁉️⁉️
What I am sharing with you Today is one of my Favorite Lebanese 🇱🇧 Desserts that I cant resist but to make every once in a while 😍😋 As it is typically made; No Healthier Version 😜 And Yessss❗️ I CRAVE sugary sweets 😋 and yes i make them every now & then and enjoy them in MODERATION 👌⚖️ 👉It’s all about ALLOWING YOURSELF little indulgences here and there🔂, so you don’t feel like you’re depriving yourself of every food you’ve ever loved 🙅‍♀️👌#8020rule #selfcompassion  . 🤗Not to mention How this specific Cake has a special place in my ❤️; . Sfouf - صفوف is a Traditional Lebanese Moist Yellow Cake 🍰 made from Turmeric and Semolina which gives it a nutty texture that is just so hard to resist🤗 . F.Y.I 👉This Recipe serves a Big Crowd and One Bowl is all what You need 👌; * 3 Cups Flour; * 2 Cups Fine Semolina; * 2 1/2 Cups Sugar; 🙃 * 3 Tsps Baking Powder; * 3 Tsps Turmeric; * 1 Cup Vegetable Oil; * 3 Cups Milk ( I Used Skim Milk since it was the only one i had lol :p ); * Tbsp of Orange Blossom Water; * And Grease the Pan with Tbsp of Tahini Paste; *Top with Raw Chopped Almonds or Pine Nuts; *Bake for 55 min at 350 F (180C) 💁‍♀️; . . *⚠️NOTE THAT👇 Food is morally neutral👌Yes some Foods are more nutrient dense&healthy for us, but all foods can have their place in our diet and nothing needs to be banned✅ #nobadorgoodfoods #moderationiskey  👉If 80% of your diet consists of Nutritious whole foods, there’s room for the other 20% to come from fun foods without compromising health ⚖️ 🔅Because as long as you’re not out indulging in cake and other yummy treats too often, and eating healthy the rest of the time, you’ll be totally fine👌👍✅ . WHOOO IS ALSO A FAN OF SFOUF⁉️⁉️
Sfouf... a Lebanese semolina cake flavoured with aniseed, turmeric and sprinkled with sesame seeds!! Available on order @lesgourmandisesfaitmaison #sfouf #lebanesesfouf  #cakestagram #instacake
Our all time favourite pattern is the Arabic zellige - when we saw this mould from @withaspin_ , we knew it would be a perfect pairing with a traditional Lebanese dessert. 
Sfouf is a tumeric flavoured sweet cake, usually served in small squares - so it was the natural recipe for me to try baking in this Arabesque baking mould. 
An edible work of art, with very little skill required! 
Check out the recipe, and grab your own mould at a discount with our code on our website. Link is in bio!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.  #taboulibowl #lebanese #lebanon #middleeastern #lebanesefood #lebanesedish #lebanesecuisine #lebanesestyle #blog #sisterblog #torontoblog #lebanesefoodies #torontofoodies #ilovelebanon #lebanontimes #whatsuplebanon #heathyfood #sfouf #lebanesesfouf
#tumeric #tumericcake #eggfreecake
Our all time favourite pattern is the Arabic zellige - when we saw this mould from @withaspin_ , we knew it would be a perfect pairing with a traditional Lebanese dessert. Sfouf is a tumeric flavoured sweet cake, usually served in small squares - so it was the natural recipe for me to try baking in this Arabesque baking mould. An edible work of art, with very little skill required! Check out the recipe, and grab your own mould at a discount with our code on our website. Link is in bio! . . . . . . . #taboulibowl  #lebanese  #lebanon  #middleeastern  #lebanesefood  #lebanesedish  #lebanesecuisine  #lebanesestyle  #blog  #sisterblog  #torontoblog  #lebanesefoodies  #torontofoodies  #ilovelebanon  #lebanontimes  #whatsuplebanon  #heathyfood  #sfouf  #lebanesesfouf  #tumeric  #tumericcake  #eggfreecake