What do your Sunday & Mondays consist of? At our house, it definitely is laundry. Laundry, and more laundry! Here are my laundry must haves! Thieves Laundry Soap & Tea Tree oil for the wash! Wool dryer balls & purification or patchouli for smell goods! Say goodbye to toxins & ditch those store bought items! 🎉 (I’ll be doing a short video on the soap this evening!) #CampFamEssentials
What is your washing team?! 👚💦 This is the army of products I use. I prefer different products for different types of washing which I will explain below. A little while back I asked you guys what your preferred to use, liquid or powder? After a little research I discovered that they are both good for different things! So why do I use all of these?
1. Laundry Powder: I find this much better for whites as it contains oxy bleach which is fab for stains and brightening items. It’s also great for helping to keep your washing machine clean. A few of you often chose powder as you thought it was more ecologically friendly, however due to the chemicals used, it can actually be more harmful to the environment compared to laundry liquid contained in plastic. Such a minefield and I’m no expert, but I do my bit by making sure everything that can be recycled, is recycled.
2) Laundry Liquid: This is what I use for colours as powder can fade clothes over time due to the oxy bleach it contains.
3) Laundry Scent Boosters: As these are pretty expensive I do not use for every wash, only for things like bedding and blankets. They really do boost the scent and I love jumping into my fresh clean sheets once washed with them. You add to your usual laundry detergent and conditioner.
4) Washing up liquid: This is fab for pre-treating any stains! Use a tiny amount undiluted and rub gently with a damp cloth, this should help to break down the stain before the item is popped into the wash.
5) Oxy Bleach Powder: This stuff is a more powerful stain remover which can be used for whites or colours. Check the instructions out though as colours cannot be soaked as long as whites. This Fairy one pictured is a fave of mine and has the classic Fairy scent. I like to soak my whites in it around once a month.
6) Disinfectant: This is fab for really dirty washing that you feel needs to be disinfected and helps with any odours. You can also still wash on 30 knowing your washing will be clean after a sickness bug or any other nasties. I like this Fabulosa one for my washing as it’s great value for money and smells so good! Now, what do you like to use and why?
Husband changed daughter’s dirty diaper. Walks past me with her outfit as I’m making lunch and says ‘I think there might be poop on this.’ I go into our laundry/mud room half an hour later to find this. I mean really? It’s not incredibly hard to spray it and toss it in the washer to wait for the load of laundry that inevitably will be done today...but at the very least toss it over the edge of the sink instead of the middle of the floor?? 🤦🏼♀️ I love him dearly but sometimes I just don’t get it! Please tell me I’m not alone?? 😂
Summer messes with a Sunkissed Citrus 🍊 clean up.
Order yours today. Choose the bundle & save ...get 3 counter cleaners for under $30.
Or choose the laundry liquid bundle that includes 2 tubs of washer whiffs for $40.
Multipurpose spray cleans while forming a clear, dirt-repelling barrier on sealed surfaces that gets stronger with regular use. 16 fl. oz.
6 scents to choose from not to mention • Ammonia-free formula.
• Safe for use on granite, counters and bathroom fixtures
Enzyme the grime — and give laundry an extra boost of fragrance! Our Laundry Liquid features a powerful 6-enzyme formula that attacks difficult stains, while penetrating cleaning agents lift away dirt.
🚨Just Listed🚨 This spacious 1 Bedroom in Forest Hills is the complete package. Tons of storage, massive rooms, brand new eat in kitchen and bathroom! Located just 3 blocks to express trains in a luxury elevator building with on-site laundry. Contact me for details
Winner winner chicken dinner!! Do you guys ever guess which laundry pile will be the biggest each week? 🤷
Lol. Trying to make it more fun! 😂🙈 This weeks winner??? Towels!!! Its USUALLY darks.... Lol.
What would win for you this week??
Laundry/Storage canvas bag with canvas lining. Seaside Pebble Print. Strong and durable with carry handles. Hand made and made to order. Other sizes available DM to discuss.
Measurements: 16.5 inches tall
14.5 inches wide
Including P&P £14.99
I’m shaking. It may not seem like much to some people, but the conversation I had with someone camping next to us must have touched her heart. They packed up their things and left, and then she came back and gave me this roll of quarters. Jason just started back at work today and it was as if she just knew that I had my hands full, and God knew my anxiety might keep me from going to actually get quarters to do the laundry. And if you watched my story from earlier this morning my son even blessed me this morning by making my coffee for me. 🙌🏻🙏🏻 #camperliving#laundry#momlife#anxiety#anxietyrelief#Godisgood#blessed
💛 Muuuuuuuuito boa tarde!!!!
O #antesxdepois de hoje é essa área de serviço! Agora sim, produtos categorizados, fácil fácil de encontrar tudo e as cestinhas (que já tinham sido compradas) utilizadas da forma correta!
👇 Comenta aqui embaixo se a sua área de serviço também está precisando de uma geral! 🙌 .
💛 Tenham todos uma ótima semana de organização pela frente! .
🌼Descomplique a organização aí na sua casa também!
⚠Pare de perder os seus produtos com validade vencida!
✔Solicite um orçamento e acabe já com a bagunça por aí!
💲É mais barato e mais rápido do que você pensa!
🆘Chama a gente logo!!!! 😉
It's BOGO week! Today only, buy a 15 mL doTERRA Serenity® get a 15 mL Lavender FREE! Message me for details 💌
My favorite way to use Serenity is on my dryer balls, makes my laundry smell so yummy! My favorite way to use Lavender is in Riley's homemade bath soap (distilled water, unscented Castile soap, and 2 drops of lavender in a foaming soap dispenser), she smells so good and it is soothing and calming for her 😘
What your favorite ways to use these oils?! Or if you haven't used them, how would you use them?
My youngest has sensitive skin so we are careful about the products we use on our clothes. We have never used dryer sheets but in the last year have started wool dryer balls and I absolutely love them. They add a little scent when essential oils are applied to them. I have heard putting a few metal pins in the balls helps with static. My favorite oils to use are lavender and purification. Purification is amazing for getting smells out!