Hey there Acajú family! Thank you SO much for supporting us through this beautiful journey of creating a dairy free yogurt and bringing it to market. We are very excited to announce that we will be opening an online store where you can order Acajú if you are based in the Houston area. We are going to work on bringing it to Austin next! We will be posting details on the online store this week! Stay tuned for updates and hope to see you at the Houston VegFest on 7/21 🙂
How are you staying cool today? 😎
💙Pitta Pacifying Lassi💙
• 1 cup plain organic whole milk yogurt
•1 cup of water
• Optional Ingredients: 1/4 cup blueberries , 1 tsp rose water, 1 tsp chopped mint
• Blend 1 cup of yogurt with 1 cup of water in a blender for a few minutes.
• Scrape off the froth that accumulates at the top with a spoon. Removing this froth makes the lassi lighter to digest.
• Add “fruit” and blend until liquid.
• Ayurvedic Buttermilk (blended yogurt and water) is considered to pacify all three Doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
• It is light, easy to digest, and healing.
• When made with whole milk and one of the optional ingredients listed, it is more cooling and heavy, making it more Pitta pacifying.
Desde que veo las aventuras en la India de Nicole,me obecesione por probar el lassi... me encanto!!!pero claro no es el mismo que hacen en la India... sigan a @wambra_viajera #lassi#indianfood#mevoyalaindia
Looking for a fresh cooling lassis of your favourite flavor on this hot summer day? Then look no further, come visit our cafe located behind NMC hospital , Al Nahda 2.
Call 04 880 4428 for deliveries.
Yummy Palak Paneer with a chilled glass of saltish lassi. 😍🤗👍😄
Taste review: extremely gooey and creamy texture with a subtle taste of slightly sauteed cottage cheese, made this Palak Paneer a perfect main course for fresh tandoori Roti, some fresh veges and lassi. Would love to have it again 😄👍