This is what a poor man's date looks like!!! "Cock-a-doodle-doo" A #rooster , also known as a #gamecock , #cockerel or #cock , is an adult male gallinaceous bird.
1. The 2017 year in Chinese Calendar was Rooster.
2. Roosters almost always start crowing before four months of age.
3. The rooster is often portrayed as crowing at the break of dawn ("cock-a-doodle-doo").
4. #Cockfight contest held in a ring called a cockpit between two cocks, with the first use of the word gamecock entertainment appearing in 1646.
5. The flag of Wallonia (region in Belgium) features a red rooster.
6. Hindu war god Karthikeya is depicted with a rooster on his flag. A demon Surapadman was split into two and the halves turned into the peacock (his mount) and the rooster in his flag.
7. Today almost 8 Billion People live while more than 19 billion chickens have been reported.
Scientific name: Gallus gallus domesticus ( Gallus "#Fowl " & domesticus "Domestic").
Habitat: All over the world but Antarctica.
Lifespan: Approx 8-12 in some cases 15-20 years.
Length: Almost 12-inches.
Weight: Almost 3-5 Kg approx.
Diet: Worms and bugs and feed on scratch; such as corn, millet, sunflower seeds, which provide the necessary nutrients. to make a wholesome and balanced diet.
So it was my Mom's birthday and I as always decided last minute what cake I wanted and I really thought no one would take my order on such short notice so I messaged Cake Monster just randomly and thought I might as well try. They were nice enough to take my order and made the cake exactly how I wanted! Not only that, I loved the packaging it came in and it tasted divine! I ordered the chocolate fudge cake with buttercream frosting! Overall, I would def recommend this place! I only wish they delivered so that I could order more often! #twentyish#blogger#beauty#lifestyle#review#foodie#dessert#cake#chocolate#delicious#madetoorder#lahore#pakistan#cakemonster
"And perhaps our greatest victories are not found in our successes, but in the countless times we failed and chose not to give up.
The times we fell and found the strength to rise (again and again).
Maybe, just maybe they are found in all the small acts of bravery we made along the way.
In the way we chose to hold on to hope no matter how dark the sky seemed to break around us." ❤