(english version follows ⬇)
Doručení v listopadu nebylo úplně podle představ, ale když jsem limitku @knitcrate ve spolupráci s @malabrigoyarn otevřela, vše bylo odpuštěno 😍😍😍
Příze i dárky jsou absolutní pecka 👍❤
Tak pořád mlsně chodím okolo a těším se, až dofinišuju vánoční přípravy a upletu si za odměnu něco pro sebe 😇
PS přes odkaz v profilu pořád můžete vyzkoušet první měsíc libovolného předplatného se slevou 10 $ 😉👍
The delivery was far from good in November, but when I opened the crate of limited edition @knitcrate with @malabrigoyarn collab, I forgot everything 😍😍😍
Yarn and both the gifts are totally rocking it 👍❤
So I'm going around all the time and pet it and cannot wait to finish all the Christmas preparations and to sit and enjoy some selfish knitting 😇
PS you can still get 10$ off of any KNITCRATE subscription for the first month thrugh the link in BIO 😉👍
This is gorgeous pair of socks will be going away to a good home on Christmas Day. I’m in the home stretch with this pattern with only the leg portion left. There’s still a bit to do but its coming along at a very good pace. I’m hoping to have it done by mid next week if not sooner.
That means when this is complete all my Christmas gifts will be in the bag..literally and figuratively. Then its on to some birthday gifts and some items for myself. I’m hoping to have a good chunk of my stash knit up as some sort of project by March of 2019. Will this actually happen? I don’t know so stick around and find out.
This pattern comes from #knitpicks and is called #corrandullasocks Knit up in #cascadeyarnheritagesilk in a beautiful blood orange colour.
Knitting is the new yoga ~ Pinterest
Couldn't resist myself when I saw these colorful Caron Cakes with readymade pompom at Micheals. Grabbed one to knit a cap for my honeybunch and guess what she doesn't like caps. 🙄 However, planning to knit more!
Gratitude: I didn't even know how to hold the hook, thanks to Happy Crochet Club (YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/0n_WluTi-zU). @Knittingwithmonk you always inspire me. I love copying you.
Ok... As cool as my accidental bobble puff hybrid was, I ripped it out and I’m doing the puff stitches properly now 😂 I think I was just so in the zone with bobbles that I wanted to keep doing them. I love this stitch though. It’s ok, it was only a few hours 😭😂😊
Do you ❤️ Baad Mom Yarns and want to spread the love? I need you! Introducing the BMY Brand Ambassador Program — one where YOU can join me along with the BMY team to help promote my yarns and brand. Interested? Your stash will be thankful. 🧶 DM me for more info!
Okay so I know for a fact that I won't make all this in 2019, but these are some projects (among a looong list of patterns) that I would love to put off my needles some day.
- On the top left corner is Hiroko Payne's Sode that I will knit in Merino Aran from @labienaimee in Winterfell (like in the picture). It will be my grail.
- Next is Zweig from Caitlin Hunter. I changed my mind a lot about this one, I wanted it dark blue with Le Littoral, and then in one colour, and then yesterday I thought it would be awesome in the Patagonia colorway from La Bien Aimée🙄
- Next is the Lotta dress from Marie Green that will be knitted in Cash Soft baby from Lang yarns in a pink greyish colour.
- In the middle row on the left is Granito from Joji Locatelli that I will knit with some Isager Tweed in grey.
- On the right is Emilie Luis' Rendez-vous cardigan that is scheduled for February with @by_anne_c and @labienaimee (anyone else is in?). No idea about the yarn.
- On the bottom left corner is Isabell Kraemer's A hint of summer, I could make 10 of these, the next will be in grey and pink I think.
- Then Joji Locatelli's V-Neck Boxy in Les Laines du Scarabée's Coccinelle in the Nautile colorway (very dark blue and grey and brown).
- Portage from Melissa Schaschwary in Madelinetosh @madelinetosh Dk Twist in Saffron.
- Aaaaand a crochet project in the middle of this Make Nine 2019: TRIXIE the triceratops by Jennifer Spokane because the triceratops is Liam's favourite animal and I love Liam. This will be my 2nd crochet project. ETA: correction, the third (the second is a pair of espadrilles that I frogged because it was too big, but I am afraid of doing it again because it hurt my hands 😶)