In this part of #texas we call this #hittingalick 🤣😂.. I've had my eye on this #butchersblock since I was 13 years old and its finally mine. My mom got this from a friend over 35 years ago who was a maintenance man at River Oaks Country Club in Houston when they were remodeling they were giving away a bunch of things to employees. Believe it or not my father traded a cord of wood for this block. No telling how old it is. So Cool!! #antique#kitchenequipment#oldschool
Make your kitchen look beautiful with this great kitchen knife set with vibrant colours
Made of high grade stainless steel
Matching non-stick colour coated knife blades
Ergonomically designed handles for easy grip
Knife set includes:
1 x Chef knife / 1 x Bread knife / 1 x Slicer knife
1 x Utility knife / 1 x Cheese knife / 1 x Pizza knife
1 x Paring knife / 1 x Y peeler
Hand wash only to maintain maximum performance
White magnet gift box packaging with colour sleeve.
Pick your colour combo! Our Durabel porcelain dishes are available with colour on the outside and white inside in five colours (the ones shown + yellow). They come in a range of sizes & an induction option.
For more info/product codes visit our website via the link in our bio
enjoy your dinner with family and serve your special dish, try Honey Sesame Tofu.
1 block extra firm tofu , drained (see post for instructions)
1 TBS low sodium soy sauce? + 1 TBS
1 tsp red pepper flakes
3 TBS honey + 1 TBS
2 tsp Oyster sauce (look for vegetarian oyster sauce if you want to keep this vegetarian)
½ tsp sea salt/salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 TBS rice wine vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp corn starch
2 TBS sesame seeds
3 green onions , chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a non-stick baking sheet with oil or use a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the 1 TBS soy sauce, red pepper flakes, 3 TBS honey, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, rice wine vinegar, and oil. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes. Gently add/stir tofu cubes into sauce. Cover, and marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Place the tofu on the baking sheet in a single layer (reserve marinade). Spray tops with olive oil (I use the Misto) and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. - Turn tofu, and bake until the tofu turns golden brown, about 20 minutes more or until develops a nice crisp crust.
- Add additional soy sauce and honey ( 1 TBS each) to the marinade bowl. Add corn starch; whisk to combine.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the marinade. Place the tofu cubes into the skillet as well, and stir to coat. Bring the sauce up to a quick boil, then reduce heat to a low simmer. After a few minutes the sauce will thicken; stir to coat tofu. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions and serve immediately.