@fortbendimpactfitness is a #brandxmethodtrainingcenter in the Houston, Texas area. #Repost @fortbendimpact
Way to go Lance & Ethan! Two of our Brand X Boys representing! 💪🏽 🏊♂️ @fortbendimpactfitness @thebrandxmethod
☀️ Summer holiday courses for our Little Blitzers.
👉🏻 Tues 7th August at de Vere Primary School.
👉🏻 Tues 14th August at Belchamp St Paul Primary School.
💥 Only £16 - limited spaces.
💻 Book online - www.clubright.co.uk/c/blitzfitme - once registered select Little Blitzers Summer course and the venue you want.
Ever wonder what articles Juice coaches are reading each week to make sure YOU get the best training possible? .
"Improvement is not linear in nature. What got you here, won’t get you there." - from Athlete Differences in Elite Juniors & Elite Seniors
Let us do the work for you - check it out! .
Link in Bio.
This was our day in a photo. We did a bit of English, Math, Science, lunch and whole lot of sport outside in the yard today. The winter sun was the perfect dose of medicine that was needed to life my mood.
It's been a long time since we bought out the soccer ball and the kids loved all my drills. Tapping into my pre-kids coaching days and strengthening the kids in throwing, catching and general stamina was much needed for everyone. When the kids keep asking for more (and "can we do this everyday?") is when I feel at my best 😍 and when I see the beauty in homeschooling.
Do you do any P.E (physical education) with the kids routinely?
Third week of Summer camp, and look at these happy faces! 😍 We look forward to have more fun this summer with you guys! 🤪
Thanks to our amazing trainers and supervisors for all the classes and activities. ❤️
Competition Time! 👏👏👏Win one of 20 family vouchers (2 adults & 2 children) to visit OliOli®️ and attend our next event - 'The Importance Of Play' with Fade Fit Kids! Join Kris Fade at OliOli®️ on 17th July from 4pm onwards where we'll be discussing the importance of play as well as sampling some tasty @fadefituae @munchboxdubai snacks!
What you need to do to be in with a chance to win:
1. Follow the @OliOliUAE, @fadefituae & @munchboxdubai Instagram/Facebook pages
2. Like this post
3. Tag 3 of your friends in the comments below!
1. The prize is a family pass (2 adults and 2 children) for entry into OliOli®️ on July 17 at 4pm
2. All individuals who follow the competition rules/instructions (as mentioned in the caption) will be entered into a draw – and 20 lucky winners will be selected at random.
3. The competition is open to residents of the UAE aged 21 years or over.4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Closing date for entry will be 7pm July 16. After this time and date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any events outside the control of the promoter/organisers.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Winners will be announced across the OliOli®️ social media channels. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winning family agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
School’s back for term 3 and so are our kids classes👍 Mondays and Wednesday’s 4pm Primary Schoolers and 5pm High Schoolers ➡️45 minutes ➡️ ph 0422205752 for more info 😁 First class complementary.....‼️
"First learn stand, then learn fly" ~ Mr Miagi discussing the crane kick in The Karate Kid movie. 🏅🥋 I always ask my students this; When a baby is learning to walk and they keep falling over and over again, do they give up? Nope... they keep trying until, not only can they walk but they can also run.