#ketochicken Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders ~ A simple favorite for the whole family! Pair it with your favorite Keto Friendly dipping sauce! 💕
Enjoy... Make sure to TAG a fellow keto friend 🤩 who would love this recipe.
Recipe + 🎥 by: lowcarbyum
________________ 🌀 INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan optional
1/2 teaspoon kosher or natural sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder optional
1/2 teaspoon onion powder optional
1/2 teaspoon black or white pepper
1 pound chicken tenderloins 6-8 pieces
1/4 cup olive oil or a beaten egg
________________ 🌀 DIRECTIONS
1. On plate or shallow container, mix coconut flour, Parmesan and spices with a fork.
2. Pour olive oil (or beaten egg) in small container. Drench each tenderloin in olive oil then gently press each chicken tenderloin in coconut flour mixture. Spray extra olive oil over the coating until wet to prevent dryness.
3. Ensure each tenderloin is completely covered with coating then place on a rack inside shallow baking pan. Spraying extra olive oil on top prevents dry coating.
4. Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes then flip each tenderloin.
5. Continue baking for an additional 10-12 minutes. To brown the outside, place tenders about 6-inches from top broiler on high and broil each side for about 1 minute. (You'll need to flip the tenders again to brown each side using the broiler)
6. Eat plain or dip in your favorite sauce.
🍥Baked Sea Scallops😋 Tag your friends 👈
An easy baked scallops recipe with a crispy low carb and gluten free topping. Makes a fantastic keto friendly appetizer or main course.
👉Follow @ketolowcarbhf for more keto recipes
📸Thank @lowcarbyum for this recipe
10 pieces sea scallops on the half shell 375g each without shell
4 cloves garlic finely chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup cheddar cheese Freshly Grated
3/4 cup mozzarella
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup pork rind
2 jalapeños thinly sliced
2 lemons juice and slices
salt and black Pepper to taste
fresh parsley for garnishing
hot water for soaking shells
Preheat oven at 400°F.
Remove scallops from shell. Lightly brush and rinse shell with lemon juice combined with water, to eliminate the fishy odor. Soak in hot water for at least 15 minutes. Wipe shells with kitchen towel and return scallops to shell. Sprinkle some salt.
In a baking tray lined with foil, bake scallops for 5 minutes. Drain scallops broth. Opt to set aside for another use or discard.
Butter and cheese mixture. In a skillet with low heat, melt butter and sauté garlic until slightly brown.Turn off heat then add cream, cheddar cheese, Jalapeño and black pepper. Stir until cheese melts.
Pour ½ Tbsp. of butter and cheese mixture to each scallop on shell, sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese, add crushed pork rind and top with 1 slice of Jalapeño for each.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and golden in color. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Mini babe and I getting our steps in prepping for THE #cheatday . 🦃 .
🍁 A PERFECT November mixture of #pumpkinspice Kreme and #harvestsunrise OS turned a short walk into a 5 miles! 🔥
My waistline will thank me post Thanksgiving 😉
Excited for Pecan Pie day 😋... I mean Thanksgiving 🦃
🦃Thanksgiving Keto Cauliflower Mash🥔❤️
🖱👇🏻Scroll Down For My Full Explanation!👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
🆓🔥👉🏻(For a limited time) If you want to become an expert on the ketogenic lifestyle overnight grab my FREE book Keto Secrets! I created this book to be super simple and easy to understand! I am here to help, so scroll back to the top of my profile and click the link in my Bio for your FREE copy today! ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
Follow Me! 👉🏻 @officialtylerclark
Follow Me! 👉🏻 @officialtylerclark
👨🏻💻 Happy Pre-Thanksgiving and I love nothing more than a side of potatoes! So for thanksgiving I’m making a side of this recipe instead of the potatoes the family is making. The recipe is below.
* 4 cups cauliflower florets
* 3 Tbsp heavy cream
* 2 Tbsp butter
* 1/2 tsp kosher salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder
* 4 slices of cooked bacon
* 1/3 cup shredded Smoked Gouda cheese
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the cauliflower, heavy cream, butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 18 – 20 minutes, or until soft. Transfer the cauliflower and liquid to a magic bullet or food processor. Add the bacon and Smoked Gouda. Blend until smooth and creamy. Season with additional salt and pepper as desired.
Approximate nutrition info per cup: 282 calories, 22g fat, 6g net carbs, 12g protein
💬Comment if your going to make this in place of regular potatoes?! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
👥Tag a friend who would love this post !!😍👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Follow Me! 👉🏻 @officialtylerclark for more Fasting/Keto tips, recipes and memes! 😍⚡️🙌🏻
📸 Credit: I breathe I’m Hungry
Sometimes I wear makeup and sometimes I don’t. I wear a total of 6 products and I do it because it makes me happy. Do what makes you happy and live your best life! Do you boo boo! 😘 💄 #NoFilter#JustMe#TakeItOrLeaveIt#SelfLovery
Taking in my concoction for the day. 20 oz of water with a tube of black cherry zipfizz, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, a tablespoon of lemon juice all shaken together into a delicious nutritious refreshing drink. Plenty of electrolytes with no sugar. Feeling bad with low energy might just be that you don’t have the right amount of electrolytes. Fuel up with this drink and get back in the game. The ACV powers vitamin absorption. #ketodrinks#ketorade#ketolicious#lowcarbdrink#electrolytes#fatadapted#fueledbyketones
🍲 #ketomeatballs Keto Garlic Butter Meatballs ---
INGREDIENTS (4 SERVINGS)
1 lb. ground chicken
5 garlic cloves, minced and divided
1 egg, beaten
1/2 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
4 tbsp. butter
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1 lb. zoodles
1. In a large bowl mix together ground chicken, 2 garlic cloves, egg, parmesan, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper then form into tablespoon sized meatballs.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and cook meatballs until golden on all sides and cooked through, 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and wipe out skillet with a paper towel.
3. Melt butter in skillet then add remaining 3 garlic cloves and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add zoodles to skillet and toss in garlic butter then squeeze in lemon juice.
4. Add meatballs back and heat just until warmed through. Garnish with Parmesan to serve.
BEST KETO LOW CARB CRACKERS
Follow 👉 @anajblog for more great recipes.
We have teamed up with @septfoil to get you 10% off CBD Oils using the code CBDZAP 🇬🇧.
📖 Try our new program.
The 28-Day Keto Challenge is a well-crafted plan to get you through the first month.
You get a 28-day meal plan to guide you every step of the way. You’re never left to figure things out on your own. Nothing is left to chance.
Simply follow the plan and you WILL succeed.
🔻link in BIO
1 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon whole psyllium husks (or flax meal)
3/4 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Instructions (6 servings)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend together almond flour, sunflower seeds, psyllium, and sea salt in bowl or food processor. I like to process together with a food processor to finely chop sunflower seeds.
3. If using food processor, pulse in water and coconut oil until dough forms. If blending by hand, stir the liquid ingredients into dry ingredients to form dough.
4. Place dough ball on a sheet of parchment paper and press flat. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and roll dough to about 1/8 to 1/16 inch thickness.
5. Put on cutting board, remove top parchment paper, and cut into 1-inch squares using a pizza cutter or knife. Sprinkle sea salt on top if desired.
6. Place cut dough on a baking sheet and bake in 350°F until edges are brown and crisp (about 10-15 minutes). Allow to cool on a rack then separate into squares.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 13g
Net Carbs 3g