#keto stuffed chicken, recipe and macros link in profile. This #mealprep is all about pounding chicken breasts thin so you can stuff them with pesto, olives, & roasted red peppers. Tie them up, sear, and bake in the oven. So juicy, #ketodiet friendly, and makes 5 servings for #mealplan for the week. #FlavCity
🔥3 TRAP EXERCISES FOR GROWTH
📚BOOKMARK AND TRY LATER↗️
✳REST EACH SET: 90
🚨RAPIDY LOSE FAT & SKYROCKET YOUR CONFIDENCE IN JUST 60 DAYS!
👇 HOW TO JOIN 👇
📲CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO @ketoshred60 or visit ryanspiteri.com
Low Carb Cheese Crackers
1 cup almond flour
2 cups cheese
2 oz cream cheese
1/2 tsp sea salt
I found the dough tacky and hard to work with so I made a ball. Pressed its between two sheets of wax paper with a baking sheet than rolled it witha rolling pin. Remove one layer of parchment paper. Pre cut squares into 1 inch squares. Place in oven on baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 mins on 450 degrees.
I can’t wait to try these! @outeraislegourmet has come up with cauliflower sandwich thins AND pizza crusts...and they are SUPER low carb! 🙌🏻
If Matt and Megha from @keto.connect say they are great, then you know it’s true! ❤️
Mid day pick me for day 17/30 because I haven’t made a Bulletproof Matcha Latte 🍵 in forever, so I loved it so m a t c h a✨
Some things I’ve noticed while on this challenge... haven’t craved sweets nearly as much, digestion has improved && all the green veggies are keeping me fuller logger + satisfied between meals💥
Full blog post on my website with benefits of making your coffee or matcha “bulletproof” + all about adaptogens (I added cordyceps + rhodiola this morning)🤩 my favvvvs
• 16 oz water or unsweetened dairy-free milk
• 1 tsp @chalaitnyc matcha
• 1/2 tbsp MCT Oil or coconut oil
• 1/2 tablespoon coconut butter*
• 1-2 scoops @vitalproteins marine collagen
(optional) ½ tsp cordyceps + rhodiola
(optional) ½ tsp raw honey
1. Heat water or dairy-free milk on the stovetop or in a milk warmer until it reaches 170°F. Do not use boiling water, as it will alter the taste of the matcha.
2. Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on low speed for 1 minute. Then, increase speed to high speed and blend for 15 seconds.
3. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy immediately!
Notes: *Coconut butter makes this matcha latte extra creamy; however, you may substitue with more MCT or coconut oil!
Due to a thunderstorm in Toronto we had a cancellation and some other delays, our 21hr journey to Santorini turned into 40hrs! But we made it! Hopefully our luggage turns up soon! My first real food in a couple of days!
I’m on a mission to make Keto work for me in a way that is sustainable. So here’s a nutty choco-strawberry protein shake I made using Vega protein powder. It’s 0.4g of sugar per 37g and 2g carbs. A full scoop was too much for me so I used half. This was a nice tasty treat and good for those with a sweet tooth 🥤
5 X 5: TURNIPS!
Lettuce turnip the beet, yo – and get this party started! I root for turnip roots a LOT – they’re definitely my fave potato replacement while #keto , but there are even MORE reasons to love ‘em besides that!
5 FACTS ABOUT TURNIPS
1. Yet another brassica – like broccoli, kale, B-sprouts, cabbage, and more – turnips are nutrient powerhouses rich in antioxidants and vitamins, particularly C AND lower cholesterol. Yay!
2. The flesh is white, but the skin can be pink or purple-tinged – and that’s a result of how much sunlight they get.
3. They can grow up to 1 kg/2.2 lbs, but the larger they are, the more bitter they tend to be. Choose the little guys for the mildest flavor.
4. Turnips actually help the liver process toxins! Pickled turnip in my martini, perhaps? (KIDDING!)
5. Quite a good source of potassium AND calcium, regular turnip consumption is good for your bones and can help push off the risk of osteoporosis and incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis. BRING IT ON!
5 WAYS TO USE TURNIPS
1. MASH ‘EM! I used to wait with bated breath every year for The Big Holidays, when my Grandma would turn up with a giant bowl of mashed turnips. Oh, my word – sweet, tangy, buttery… Definitely bring this into the rotation!
2. Pickle time, and the livin’ is easy… Cut into cubes, matchsticks, or even slices, boil until just al dente, and do a quick pickle. Pickled turnips add a whole new level of flavor to your bunless burgers! Even better if you can ferment a li’l bit, making turnip kimchi.
3. Roast them with sage, salt, pepper, and butter or olive oil. 400ºF. 20 – 25 minutes after cut into bite size. SO YUM!
4. Use them to make N’otato Salad! It’s one of my favorite summertime salads, and my own personal recipe coming out in the e-book (and possibly even here…) in the next two weeks!
5. Miss scalloped potatoes? Well, forget THAT! Make scalloped turnips with thin-sliced roots, heavy cream, nutmeg & gruyere. And say HELLLLLLS YEAH! Pro-tip – I just LOVE these with pretty much every form of pork…
Any fave turnip tips or recipes to share? ‘Cause I’d love to eat ‘em! And PSA - don’t forget to eat the greens, too! 😋
⚠️GIVEAWAY ALERT! ⚠️We've teamed up with @stokabars to give you a chance to win a 24 pack of #stokabars and 30 #keto meals of Sated! Pro tip- they're delicious when you combined the two 😉!Enter to win by 1). Following @livesated and @stokabars 2). Tagging 2 friends that you'd share your goodies with! Winners will be announced 7/23!
I'm a long time updater and ocassionally user of MFP. It has weight charts for years. But the food diary leaves something wanting, in comes Cronometer. I hadn't heard of it until someone on Reddit recommended it when I asked r/keto a question. It's got some pros and cons. ••PROs:
1. It's got graphs and graphics and all these features I like are free!
2. The bar below the calories on the summary shows your macros. You can set it to track net carbs, so macros are accurate af. (Love me some accuracy). Click on the bar to get the macro%. (I've been mathing my net carbs macros since MFP only tracks gross carbs). 3. You choose which nutrients to track, and clicking on them shows you what contains that nutrient from your diary. Good way to educate yourself on what you're eating and what you're lacking.
4. You can set the right column in the food diary overview to net carbs, or any nutrient you want to keep an eye on.
5. It has diary settings for Paleo, keto, etc. Keto has levels, rigourous is me, 20 g. Net carbs daily. I love that I can set to a lighter difficulty for a vacation and track it. ••CONs: no multi-add function in the food diary, it takes a bit longer to add things. Note: Need to xplore the recipe section.
I'm pretty crazy about my graphs and charts. Helps the momentum.
Also, I need to cut back on protein and eat more fat 😅
Y’all just don’t know how much I’ve missed eating at Noodles & Company!🍝My godmother told me that they now have zoodles (zucchini noodles)! I went by today and found out you can get any of their dishes with zoodles. So I got my usual of buttered noodles 🍝, with braised beef 🥩, Italian herbs 🌿 and Parmesan 🧀 with zoodles!! 😋 Yummy!!!! #buriedtobold#ketoatnoodlesandcompany#ketofood
A Simple Keto Bread that's sure to satisfy your cravings! 👌👌 ___________________
Follow @simpleketogenicdiet 👈 for More Daily Ketogenic Recipes
Tag Your Friends -
Need More Recipes Ideas ? You Can Get Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Friendly Recipes (Link in the bio ) 💪
via ( https://www.fatforweightloss.com.au/recipe/keto-bread/ )
1/2 cup Butter melted
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
7 50g Eggs (1.7 oz)
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon Salt
One thing I'm experimenting with is the amount of protein. Some are recommending 0.5-1 g protein/kg for optimizing ketosis while others 1.5 up to 2g/kg.
For me I noticed that too much protein put me out of ketosis. Maybe once I'm a 'fat-burning machine' I can eat more protein and still be in ketosis 😊👍 What about you? 😊
🏝Day 2 in Cancún is complete! Went to the gym, had some really delicious food, some strong ass drinks, watched some burlesque, and got a really good tan. Excelente!
🦀🐟Meal 1: Crab roll, salmon attaining (one of the best dishes at the resort), shrimp ceviche, flank steak sandwich (it also had mushrooms, onions, and Swiss cheese) with no bun, add bacon and avocado (I skipped the fries).
🍹Drink: Diet Coke and rum. Diet Coke and whiskey. -
🦀🥩Meal 2: Lobster ceviche, crab cake, surf ‘n’ turf (flank steak and lobster) with grilled veggies.
🍰🍨Dessert: cheesecake, chocolate mouse, gelato. -
🧀Late meal: cheese and meats, pickles, various tapas, creme brûlée.
Again, a lot of food, but it’s worth the extra calories. 😜🤞🏽