Now we journey to Cité de Carcassonne at the #TourdeFrance .
The restored medieval citadel or fortress known as the French city of Carcassonne in the Languedoc region calls for a formidable dish such as Daube Languadocienne.
You can find the full recipe on our blog!
"We have used RDP associates to capture a couple of our special family occasions so far and we will continue to use them in future! The photographs always come out beautifully and true to Robyn's natural style. The photographers are always so professional and completely unobtrusive but have a knack of being in the right place to get those special snaps! It's always a pleasure using RDP!" - Sel H
Coffee and chocolate festival was pretty cool. Loads of temptations with a crazy variety of tummy stuff to eat and drink. Thank you @bluediamondalmondssa for the tickets.
And I have to tell you how proud I am of myself. Here's why ...
1. I did not eat my weight in chocolate. Only had 3 small pieces of dark chocolate
2. Didnt have a drop of alcohol
3. We didnt eat any baked goods
4. 2lt of water done and dusted
5. 3 cups of coffee with almond milk, no sugar
6. We decided not to eat at the festival and rather sit down in a restaurant. It was a more controlled environment and I could monitor what I was eating
7. I didnt bust my calories for the day 😍
If you are heading to the festival tomorrow to satisfy your cravings Id recommmend going super early
“Robyn, it was an absolute pleasure having you capture our memories!
You are super talented and take every shot with purpose.
My little one and hubby was at ease with you and you made us feel home... laughing and playing and just being us!
We have had sooooo many compliments about the beautiful pictures and its all YOU!! Thank you for capturing these special moments forever.
Lots of hugs.” - Sasha E