Christmas Sale Part 3! These pieces come from my Marianas Collection inspired by bioluminescent life in the deepsea and from my Classical Collection inspired by sunken treasure. Gems sparkle like twinkling creatures against the dark, oxidized sterling silver depths of the ocean. All prices include FREE SHIPPING! I only have one of each of these (except the small cross) so if you are interested, please contact me ASAP so it can be set aside for you.
1. Mozambique Garnet Pendant: This decorative little 18K granulated pendant is set with a 4.5mm round Mozambique garnet from my Classical Collection. Normally $900, it is on sale for just $500!
2. Light-Pink Sapphire Ring: From my Marianas Collection comes this stunning light-pink sapphire ring. Set in a granulated 18K setting with two side granules, the 0.58ct oval sapphire sits a top an oxidized sterling silver band with my comb-jelly pattern. Usually $720, this ring is a already a steal, but it is on sale for just $625!
3. Marianas Collection Pendant: A more modern design using an ancient technique, this vertical pendant is crafted with a border of 18K granulation and set with 3- 1.5mm diamonds twinkling against the oxidized sterling silver depths. Price reduced from $420 to just $350.
4. Purple Sapphire Marianas Ring: A beautiful 0.31ct trillion-cut purple sapphire set in 18K gold with an oxidized sterling silver band with comb-jelly pattern. Price $390, on sale for just $325!
5. Dainty Pink Sapphire Pendant: This dainty pendant is crafted in in 18KY and 18K Palladium white gold and granulated in 18K. It is set with 4-1.5mm pink sapphires. Normally $420, but on sale for just $210!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
With the light and dark season of #hanukkah#christmas & the upcoming #solstice recently I’ve been reflecting on these folks.
@ladygaga & @bradleycooper__original @starisbornmovie
@jonimitchell ‘Shadows & Light “: Every picture has it’s shadows. And it has some source of light. Blindness, blindness and sight. @carljung_ : How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also If I am to be whole.
One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.