I started off my 21st birthday at @gbcupcakery and it was as dreamy as I expected! They found out it was my birthday (shock!) and gave me my dessert with a candle on it, my heart ACHES! Thank you so much for helping to make it the most special day! 🎁 P.S. Yes, for those wondering I’m wearing a “It’s My Birthday” headband and yes, I wore it ALL day. I’m far too extra 💁🏻♀️💕 xx
B I R T H D A Y
Zo'n woord krijgt ineens zo'n andere lading wanneer je zelf twee wezentjes op de wereld hebt gezet. Maar ja, het is waar: it's my birthday bitches 🤣🙌🥂😀 Kunnen jullie raden hoe oud ik ben geworden (mocht je het al weten of goed hebben opgelet: shhhht)
Things I've learned in the last 33 years:
- Hugs are the best, never give up an opportunity to give or receive one.
- Quality over quantity applies to most things in life like family, friends, books, and kisses.
- But quantity is better when it comes to potato chips, cookies, polka dots, and flowers.
- Sometimes all you need to do is show up.
- Love never runs out, but your fucks to give can. - It's ok to let things go, drop the ball, or quit.
- You grow when shit hits the fan, pay attention.
- When you fuck up—own it and then take action.
- You will fuck up.
- Go to the doctor, no one says "I should have waited until I was sicker to go."
- Know your body and LISTEN to it.
- Wear what makes you feel good.
- Everyone around you is more likely to be worrying about being judged than judging you.
- You always have time for what really matters.
- Forgiveness is a gift to yourself.
- Buy the shoes.
- Don't put yourself in debt to buy the shoes.
- Make lists and check things off.
- Face your fears.
- Climb mountains.
- Say Thank You.
- Know your value, ethics, priorities, and boundaries.
- Use your voice.
- Self care is not selfish.
- Celebrate your birthday