Thanks to @nz_hi And @tha_smm giving me advice on what went wrong. I knew it was electrical problem some where but the wires and everything was cherry. I took it completely apart ( saw the guts ).
I wish I took pictures but my hands were filthy. The magnetic motor was " a bit crusty " and the gear portion was completely covered in waxy silicone yellow ish grease and wasn't letting electrical probes touch metal to activate. So basically cleaned everything up super good and slapped her back on. She works again. Thanks guy's.