Saw too much today, so I’ll split the posts. This is the “Church Of The Nativity” in Bethlehem, Isreal/Palestine. This is where Jesus was said to be born.
1) The outside of the church (I believe this is the Greek part).
2) Small entrance to the church (small, so you have to bow when going in, and also so people wouldn’t loot the gold decorations/ornate mosaics inside). 3) Explanation of the church.
4) Bethlehem sign.
5) Mother Mary and Jesus (inside church).
6) Armenians going down to where Jesus was said to be born for a service.
7) Video (through a peephole cause we couldn’t go inside) of the Armenian service taking place.
8) Snap through the peephole Of Armenian service.
9) Some noice stained glass.