CII - Indian Green Building Council - IGBC and IBPSA India Society are organising ‘Lighting Simulation Workshop’ during 16th IGBC’s flagship event Green Building Congress (GBC) 2018 at #hicchyderabad on 2nd & 3 Nov 2018.
- Learn lighting simulation techniques using the most suitable simulation tools for code compliance following latest Building Codes and Standards
- Day lighting and artificial lighting analysis for green building certification
- Energy efficiency in buildings through lighting controls
- Hands-on experience: Perform Exercises on Visual Comfort and - Energy Efficiency using simulation tools
- Explore and be a part of launch of GreenPro eco-labelling Standard for Lighting Systems that addresses the requirement of visual comfort in green buildings.
Dr. Jyotirmay Mathur, Head, Centre for Energy and Environment, MNIT Jaipur, Dr Vishal Garg Head, Center for IT in Building Science, IIIT Hyderabad
Mr. Gurneet Singh, Director, Environmental Design Solutions
Mr Ashish Bahal, National Application Specialist, @philips Lighting India
Other eminent faculty from Industry and Academia would join the program.
Who should Attend:
- Building Professionals
- Energy Modelers, Green Building Facilitators
- Practicing Architects and Engineers
- Consultants (Green Buildings, MEP, Lighting)
- Manufacturers (lighting products and services)
- Academic Institutions and Research & Development Labs
For registration visit: www.greenbusinesscentre.com/site/ciigbc/viewevent.jsp…
Or Call Mr. Himanshu Prajapati – 7207651856 or Mr. Vinod Reddy - 9014412212