A lot of people have asked me to make a workshop on how to make videos with your mobile phone. So this autumn I’m planning a workshop in Aarhus. If you’re interested in joining send me a PM and let me know 🍂🎥
LISTEN AND FEEL
Music is a powerful tool 🎷 a tool that you should use to your advantage!
Music makes us feel and imagine different realities which is often something we want to achieve with videos 🎬
So when you use them together correctly your audience should feel exactly what you want them too.
1️⃣Go to google
2️⃣Search Creative Commons music
3️⃣Find 3 tracks that match your brand
This is the music that you should be using in your videos from now on. Once you have music that works for you it will be easier to show editors the type of brand you are if you are outsourcing!
Have fun and let us know what you come up with! 🎬🎵🎶
Lo más maravilloso de mi madriguera es el silencio. Puede quemarse en cualquier momento… pero por ahora puedo pasearme por sus pasadizos sin oír nada, excepto el ruidito de alguna diminutiva criatura escarbando, huyendo a la que enseguida hago callar de inmediato con mis fauces” ~Franz Kafka~ La Metamorfosis #insectos#naturaleza#iphonevideo#macro#macrovideo
A mama Vancouver Island black bear and her cub foraging in the intertidal zone. About 75% of black bear diet is made up of plants including berries and grasses. The other 25% is found in protein from crabs and salmon #naturenews
Voila! The trailer for our new music video for SLAY!
Link in bio for the full song/video on YouTube.
The video is being premiered today with the most fabulous @intomore. Woah yes amaze. ...
See you tonight at @itsaschoolnight where we perform a free set at 10pm
Our new vid for SLAY! just went live and has been banned from fb adds! Whyyyyyy?!? You tell me.
Link in bio. .
JOIN US TONIGHT: single release show at @itsaschoolnight in Hollywood and it’s FREE. DM me with your name for your free guest list spot!
Nobody could remember who started the band originally. It seemed to just happen one evening in someone’s bedroom years earlier. Although they agree that Aria probably took the lead from the beginning. Then they all went off in other directions doing other things.
It was such a surprise when, sometime in 2038, Aria sends out a Bio-neural text to her cousins Hideko, Lyndsey and Amy: “Meet up at Hideko’s tomorrow. We’re getting the band back together!”
Their big break came, along with the international influence of their cousin Erik, when they performed “live” during Amy Ren’s virtual art opening around the world a few years later.
Of course the rest is history. .
Ok, entrepreneur: I know you’ve spent a ton of time developing your online course or product. When it comes to the launch, don’t forget to incorporate live video, even if it’s a little scary to you!
Live video helps you develop a relationship with your audience, creating raving fans and willing buyers for your program, product or service!