$1 for each COMMENT here to help #dreambigprincess @Disney campaign ➡️READ ON AND SCROLL ALBUM! We were SO moved by the hundreds of tags from my post last night, we want to say thank you and give fellow princesses the tools to make their dreams come true!
Comment on here tagging a special prince/princess in your life (friends, etc) and what you are thankful for during this 'Thanks for Giving' season. And YOU will have helped us together make a difference #disneymagic .
@chriskonopka414 and I always donate to a charity ever year for Thanksgiving. Dream Big Princess has only raised $138,000 for the International Women's fund using the hashtag, and that broke my heart. We have until Nov. 20th to help thanks to YOU👏and Disney !
So let's support fellow future and current #disneyprincess and let's make some DREAMS COME TRUE . I felt like my dreams came true in the second pic when little girls asked me to dance with them as Cinderella. I can do MORE like a real Cinderella would!
DISCLAIMER: we will donate up to $750 but you can help by passing this post on after that!!!
Wedding planning is never stressful when it involves Disney details 💍💕
My #shareyourears involve my favorite from @mainstreetears and it pairs perfectly with my bridal tee from @theblonderuby! Perfect match, just like my future hubby & me 💕
“Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo-hoo” 😢
I’ve been home for 11 days and still miss Walt Disney World more than ever! Hopefully a Disneyland trip tomorrow will help 😊
If you went to WDW and didn’t take a photo in front of the castle, did you even go?? Fun fact: this is the ONLY spirit jersey I own. I don’t even have a Disneyland one and I’m an AP! 💁🏼♀️
✨👗Dapper Stylin’ 👗✨
I’m so sad I won’t be at the Fall Dapper Event in WDW this year! This *non Disney sponsored* event is probably my favorite gathering of them all on property. It’s such a beautiful day meeting new friends and admiring their creativity and love of all things Vintage & Disney Inspired ✨♥️🐭👒
April can’t come soon enough when I can be back for not only the Spring Event, but my birthday weekend as well! But until then, watching everyone get ready and head into the parks through Instastories will have to do! 😭✨♥️
Did you know? Minnie Mouse first appeared alongside Mickey in “Steamboat Willie”. Minnie is ready to celebrate with a big party tomorrow! 🐭🎂 Join Mickey, Minnie, and their Friends in #OsmoSuperStudio Mickey & Friends and bring these beloved characters to life. #disney#OsmoSuperStudio#MickeyMouse#Mickeys90 @mickeymouse
While I was on this recent trip I had a creative burst and thought why don’t I just start a Disney instagram!! It combines two of my favorite things, photography and DISNEY WORLD✨
Hope you come along for this new adventure
Disney FanDaze Inaugural Party Review
- « The very worst » communication before and after the event (CM were not able to answer guests’ questions or gave wrong information, announcements gave important information on last minute, programs were not clear enough and were lacking information, etc).
- Poorly managed accessibility for guests with special needs who were said this evening would work the same way as usual. You should have told them in the first place that you were planning to point blank ignore them instead. That was bad for their confort and their enjoyment but also for everyone’ security ; what if you had to evacuate your guests since no specific place was assigned for guests in wheelchairs for example ?
- Exclusive FanDaze merchandising being not exclusive at all. Products were sold before & after the event in AND can also be found in other parks (come on guys, this is a FAN event, you’ve really thought you would be getting away with that one easily ?)
- Many guests experienced issues with PhotoPass during the event and after the event. What was supposed to be a plus actually made it complicated for us because it wasn’t planned correctly.
- Rude and jaded CM but that’s not a FanDaze thing, only a DLP classic I would say (PhotoPass photograph acting annoyed when you ask them for a picture, CM judging my friend in her wheelchair and being passive-aggressive when he saw her green accessibility card in her hands, CM completely clueless about the event or Disney related stuff, etc). 👍🏻
- Rare Characters
- Awesome show « Max Live! »
- Tom Fitzgerald’s Conference
- Amazing friends to enjoy my time despite the terrible way things were handled
- Rescue Rangers !
Mrs. Powell, no offenses but I am pretty sure that FanDaze Inaugural Party was not « the very best » you could do.
📷 : Marie Huberty (iPhone8)