Thank you @kellypoteetphoto for the wonderful mommy and me session. You both are amazing... More to come!
Styling by @bensearsphoto & @rachelnessiaphoto
This little bridge is on the sidewalk in front of our neighborhood. I've always wanted to take pictures in front of it, and it didn't disappoint! These olive booties were another great Old Navy find! I don't own any this color, they are a really pretty deep olive, perfect for fall. They go so well with neutrals or gold like I've paired them with here. Swipe right for a closer look. I'm round up some fall finds from @oldnavy on the blog tomorrow, stay tuned!
Last week, an internet friend started a weekly challenge. I really liked this one, and since I haven’t really talked to those of you who don’t personally know me in a hot minute, I felt like TODAY WAS THE DAY!!
The challenge for this week is 5 Random things about me, and since y’all know I have 2 lil boys, love Jesus, my husband, handlettering, bread, cheese, and essential oils, I actually had to take a sec to think about some stuff.
1. My favorite color is green. Like the greenest green. Maybe it’s the Irish ☘️ parts of me calling from deep in my heritage, but the color of new leaves and grass in springtime literally gives me feels. Weirdly, it apparently also has relates to my enneagram being a 6-which is crazy.
2. My favorite essential oil is peppermint. Probably bc I have a real snowflake of a tummy, I’m always tired, and if I don’t get caffeine…LORD! THE HEADACHES! Or maybe I just like the smell. In the words of Texas Ranger Bobby, “I don’t know what it is, but I love it”…except i know exactly what it is. It’s plant juice.
3. I’m basically a doctor. That’s a lie, but I spent slightly over half of my undergrad as a Biology major. I loved most of it, but switched, bc I didn’t feel like I was doing it for the right reasons. Side bar: don’t feel like your dreams need to compete with your partner’s. My degree is in basically nothing, although my diploma says “communications.”
4. My bedroom is the messiest room in my house. It’s true. I hate it. But maybe not as much as I hate hang-up clothes. I can’t wait for my kids to do this task for me.
5. I once learned all of the choreography to a Beyoncé song, but I will not share which one. I’m gonna go ahead and say I nailed it, but I also had no way of seeing myself. I really feel like I missed my real passion by not being allowed to take dance as a “youngin.”
So there’s some fun facts ab moi. Let’s hear some of yours! Post your own #jessicamadisonhomechallenge selfie and tag me so I can see what’s up with you all!
Special thank you to my guy, @mo_tus_ for speaking at the @fatemasters Leadership Program . Today’s presentation was one of the more interesting and interactive thus far at @igniteindy . Our goal is to INSPIRE . #IAmTheMasterOfMyFate 🌎✔️
Super dog is not going to save you from the cold this winter. Only @IndysIndoorBarkPark can save you!!!!
We are over 10% funded already and we still have 30 days left. Don’t be the only pup and pawrent duo not being saved. ❄️
Get your membership today. Get your membership now! Click link in bio or go to www.IndysIndoorBarkPark.com
This is a beauty from @chris.hartley . What a shot! Go and check him out if you haven’t already!! -
📷: @chris.hartley -
I’m happy to be hosting the second “Takeover” contest! All you need to enter is to shoutout @exploreindiana_ in a post. It’s as easy as that, the winner will be granted an account takeover for a day. You have until November 1st!!
Also, @exploreindiana_ will be doing a ‘Halloween’ photo contest, submit your best Halloween photo for a chance to win and have it featured! Winner featured on October 31st! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••