|| Happy World Photography Day, Fam ♥️ To all the great photographers out there, to all the strugglers, to all who quit being uninspired, this is the day to put to head on, have your hands on your chest and take a leap of faith on yourself that you can do better, you can break barriers. Photography had always been the thing that kept me going in my lone life away from home, there were phases I have let my camera to sit idle and there were phases I have screwed the shutter button like anything. In all my downs this had always kept me up, in all my ups it has always been there ♥️ Photography is something that could take me up from my bed early on a Sunday morning and even stay awake lately on a Monday night 🌸 A big shoutout to those, who saved their bucks to get their required camera accessories, to them who broke when their equipments failed, to those who stay awake in the chilling wind of Spiti to shoot those timelapse with all the excitement or who in the midst of a summer afternoon keeps shooting the dessert vibes of Rajasthan, to all the people who made time out of their busy corporate schedules just to shoot good photos for themselves, to those who sacrificed their sleeps just to shoot, edit and to satisfy their clients and even had to hear about the bargaining of rates, to all those who got featured in several platforms and got motivated and those who had equally deserving frames in their feed that couldn’t get that exposure or features! Happy World Photography da, everyone ♥️
Here to mention all the instagrammers I learn on a daily basic and moreover who made me, me today :
1) Zaid Salman(@yourworldmylens)- Learn how to see things in a different way from him ♥️
2) Sunny Gala(@worthashott)- Streets and vibes of all around India, he captures it in such a beautiful way.
3) Naina Gahlaut(@nainagahlaut)-Wallpaper Supplier ☺️
4) AvinabChandel(@abhiandnow) His words and photos make me crave for Himachal.
5) Shramona Poddar(@mishti.and.meat) - Her feed gives me the best kind of travel goals and spreads smile everytime I see her posts.
Drop down your favourite profiles so that I can learn and grow together ♥️